Venom Cyclones on ACR

Rico Calde

Rico Calde

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone tried the Venom Cyclones on ACR? They are a ton of fun. 9 levels for a Venom [emoji957] Those of you who don't know what ACR is it's America's Cardroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I play the venom tournaments, but never really had success. I think my best was level 3 so far :(

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
first 2 levels ok , normal table size

but then you gotta play 3 handed to move up any further . thats like a whole new poker format you have to learn . lets hope they bring back regular step events , or at the least full table cyclones !

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cyclones sounds like weird format, other ticket ACR tourneys

Have won the $0.10 +.01 ticket for ACR cyclone level one. Also have some $6 +.06 tickets(from when Venom tickets went to top 200 finishers of some freebies. What are the best non-turbo tourneys @ ACR you can play with VENOM tickets?
Guess I am not special; have gone a little ways in VENOM, and hit the wall, hard.
I prefer normal hold 'em, or Omaha. These variation games are not poker, more like gimmicks.

P

pospo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont get higher than 3rd level

Rico Calde

Rico Calde

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I play the venom tournaments, but never really had success. I think my best was level 3 so far :(
Level 3 is still good. At least you made progress. I've met people that have not gotten past the first level.

Rico Calde

Rico Calde

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but then you gotta play 3 handed to move up any further . thats like a whole new poker format you have to learn . lets hope they bring back regular step events , or at the least full table cyclones !
I just love poker. Especially, when it's different. Makes it more fun for me. Everyone is different though. To each his own. Full table cyclones would be fine. Not sure what regular step events are. I'm still pretty new to online poker. I'm a live player.

Rico Calde

Rico Calde

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have won the $0.10 +.01 ticket for ACR cyclone level one. Also have some $6 +.06 tickets(from when Venom tickets went to top 200 finishers of some freebies. What are the best non-turbo tourneys @ ACR you can play with VENOM tickets?
Guess I am not special; have gone a little ways in VENOM, and hit the wall, hard.
I prefer normal hold 'em, or Omaha. These variation games are not poker, more like gimmicks.
I'm not sure what you can play with Venom tickets except the cyclones. I'm new to online poker. I've always been a live player. You can always email them and ask. Customer service are very helpful.

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just started playing them as the sng's have disappeared. Took 5 attempts to reach level 2 they are fun but prefer the single table sng's. (hope they come back soon).

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
When I do end up getting tickets for these events, they're nice timekiller events to play where I don't necessarily expect to move on or win. Especially if I've had enough of my usual events, it's a nice change of pace to what I usually play.

K

Kantin0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play; most of the time I get the ticket of 1.30 + 0.10; I think the level of players is lower than those found at pokerstars. It is one more alternative to practice new poker strategies !!! ;)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cyclones especially 3 max - this is not poker, but a lottery! Dispersion is even worse than in the backs! When will normal steppes appear interesting?

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yeah, I also took level 3, is there a wall already after 4?

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have play them but haven't pass of level 3 But I liked more SNG steps from 1 to 9, it was more fun for me cause I like SNGs is my favorite format those cyclones make me crazy hehehe don't enjoy them as much as SNGs or MTTs I hope they bring those again I once reach lvl 6 I got 2nd place but it was way more fun and playble on cyclones my bankroll goes down and down much faster :(

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Guess they will have them at least for 3 days more , then I hope they replace them with the old cyclones , to award tickets for tournaments :)

Played so many , wasn't lucky or good on the $1.3 or $3.8 (level 3 and 4) , I willsave to tickets of $3.8 to play them on a satellite with the same price . Couldn't get a $11 ticket , ......

I 'll play them for fun a little more , one more day :)

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I discovered this not long ago. It's a different way of playing and I like this way. I was lucky enough to win some 1.30 tickets... for a beginner like me, it's encouraging. :D

C

CryptoViking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I got to 11$ ticket and then lost, but it was my 2nd poker tournament after 8 years of no play.

I just got back to playing some poker.

I was reading something about that you can sell ticket instead of playing cyclone after you pass level 3. Is that true?

C

CryptoViking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Yeah, I also took level 3, is there a wall already after 4?

/quote]

There are 9 levels , after level 9 you get a ticket to Venom worth 2.6k$ or something like that.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I was close to the big ticket, I got a free first level ticket and managed to run it up to a $280 ticket, got my chips in good in that game too, pocket 7's v A10, flopped 10 put me out. You have to be lucky but the games are fun.

L

luddite20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I have managed to make $167 starting from the freeroll. But only play venom cylone level 3. I used the ticket I won for another satellite.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I got to the 11$+1$ ticket , not by cyclones but from the multi table sngs with the guaranteed tickets , but prefered to shove with a sh** (j2o??) hand to get the cash (10$) , with two other players all in I lost to the huge stack , lol , I have lost with some stupid experiments with the spin and go choice on the tournaments enough dollars last days , wanted some cash :), lol . Anyway , gonna try again , with the sngs and the cyclones , from the firrst levvel , up to the last moment , not just for one day more . I hope I will be lucky :)

(also I wish I had seen these sngs earlier , they are better to me or the same as good as the cyclones to get the ticket ,lol saw them now that Venom ends in some days , lol , better late than never , lol The sngs with the guarantees I think they are easier than the cyclones , at least for $1.30 dollar and higher , for the $0.10 or $0.44 it doesn't matter :) So many bad beats with 1.30$ or $3.30 with the cyclones 3 max , 3max I do not havve it at all , lol 9max only , at the worse case 6max , lol)

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing is understood...

I have tried to participate through the cell phone, but it is impossible for me to find the ACR tournament on that platform, I only see tournaments and other types of games. I hope you can help me regarding that situation, I would appreciate it.
Note: I only participate by PC.;);)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried to participate through the cell phone, but it is impossible for me to find the ACR tournament on that platform, I only see tournaments and other types of games. I hope you can help me regarding that situation, I would appreciate it.
Note: I only participate by PC.;);)

Just to clarify, there are no MTTs available in mobile.