The Venom ACR

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck man , you can do it .I just won my 1st seat in the Venom today , it was the 3rd 630 ticket that i played . Now i'm lookin to get at least 1 more bullet for a re-buy if needed and if i can get more i'll sell to friends cheap .

Good Luck , i'm sure i'll see you there , ur using the same strat. that I am . GLGL:D

Beastmode setting the standard GODZZ:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
June week 2

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're going to take 3 entries? C'mon, let the rest of us have a shot too.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GL everyone , I won a Venom seat today .The 1st of at least 4 ,I hope lol

Just posting to let you guys know it can be done , i'm average at best. Keep at it . It would be nice to see more CC members in , I don't know if i'm the 1st to Fr in or not.

GL ALL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GL everyone , I won a Venom seat today .The 1st of at least 4 ,I hope lol

Just posting to let you guys know it can be done , i'm average at best. Keep at it . It would be nice to see more CC members in , I don't know if i'm the 1st to Fr in or not.

GL ALL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Average my backside cardschat modest hero going to blaze through that 5 million and win big.:top:
Thanks for setting the example:)
You inspired me to stop fooling around and do whatever it takes:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Average my backside cardschat modest hero going to blaze through that 5 million and win big.:top:
Thanks for setting the example:)
You inspired me to stop fooling around and do whatever it takes:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WqwHJCUs18

Well thanks , i hope ur right :) . I'm glad this made you want it more . Don't give up , there's plenty of time glgl.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck man , you can do it .I just won my 1st seat in the Venom today , it was the 3rd 630 ticket that i played . Now i'm lookin to get at least 1 more bullet for a re-buy if needed and if i can get more i'll sell to friends cheap .

Good Luck , i'm sure i'll see you there , ur using the same strat. that I am . GLGL:D

:icon_king - Bravo !
Wow !! You did it ! My conrats !! Hope to join you at this tour also ! =))))

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks brother, congratulations. Can you sell the tickets?

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi , you have to use the 1st one , after that you can sell them .

GLGL

Wait so you can sell all the second step tickets? or any tickets after using one of the step ones?

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the things that complicates a step tournament with a freeroll entry is that the skills that get you the first ticket are much less useful in step 2 and nearly worthless in 3+. real money MTT grinders are much better equipped for Step 3 and on and they chew the free rollers up and the luck donkeys. Shifting strategies for each level is essential.

Good luck all!

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool, thanks for the information. By the way, we played on the same table yesterday.

Sorry i didn't see ya . So we were at the same Tbl , are you wondering how the hell i won a seat lol.

GLGL

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
did anybody get this Venom's ticket for free??)) there are too many participants in these satellites. I don't wanna waste my time and nerves playing that, once upon a time I reached 3 step but that's all :)

Won a ticket on my 3rd try, got a little lucky ;). You basically need to get to around 50k in chips to make it. Once it gets down to 20 spots from the bubble people start time wasting so you're not going to get a lot of hands in. Haven't used the ticket yet but it lasts a year, so thats nice

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its easier then ya think to qualify

Won a ticket on my 3rd try, got a little lucky ;). You basically need to get to around 50k in chips to make it. Once it gets down to 20 spots from the bubble people start time wasting so you're not going to get a lot of hands in. Haven't used the ticket yet but it lasts a year, so thats nice

lol i made step 4 yesterday and i was short stack nearing the 2 break with only 2k the blinds were high and i got an AK suited and thought it was now or never and i pushed it all in preflop from the BB position and got called by an A2 off and ofcourse they hit a 2 but what was more dissappointing was is that they had to hit it on the river lolol

anyways all that aside for stage one you need to get 13500 chips plus 2500 chips for every 250 entrants within the first 90 minutes for example theres 1500 players that will equal (12500 + 6 x 2500 or 15000 = 27500 chips)

if you can achieve this then you should not have to play another hand for the whole remainder of stage 1 trust me i do it frequently.

stage 2 basically take out 2 people and your into s3

stage 3 take out 4

stage 4/5/6/7 just survive nomatterwhat

its all thoery but on stge 1 im 100%

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol i made step 4 yesterday and i was short stack nearing the 2 break with only 2k the blinds were high and i got an AK suited and thought it was now or never and i pushed it all in preflop from the BB position and got called by an A2 off and ofcourse they hit a 2 but what was more dissappointing was is that they had to hit it on the river lolol

anyways all that aside for stage one you need to get 13500 chips plus 2500 chips for every 250 entrants within the first 90 minutes for example theres 1500 players that will equal (12500 + 6 x 2500 or 15000 = 27500 chips)

if you can achieve this then you should not have to play another hand for the whole remainder of stage 1 trust me i do it frequently.

stage 2 basically take out 2 people and your into s3

stage 3 take out 4

stage 4/5/6/7 just survive nomatterwhat

its all thoery but on stge 1 im 100%

Thanks for the advice, that formula seems about right. Just got another ticket, really is pretty easy as far as step one. Probably gonna build a few of those tickets before step 2, but I'll definitely follow that advice when I do ;)

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was in a Venom ACR tourney today;Bubble for step 3 ticket was 37, but you got $18.00 in CASH if you placed 38. Long story short: Tried to make 38, but got out-maneuvered; still placed 37, it was a different experience, trying to place at an exact spot. Anybody ever cashed for making an exact position, other than 1-10, or top 50, etc? What strategy did you use, go from big stack, give it away until you are position, or were you always in "chase" mode, trying to get to the money position?
I did the same in a $50, tried for the cash and won $190. I was very happy to say the least. And I agree,it is very odd to play for min payout.

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry i didn't see ya . So we were at the same Tbl , are you wondering how the hell i won a seat lol.

GLGL
No you played fine. You got a little unlucky against me. You had A K and I had Q Q. Got most of your chips.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
57 tickets 57th place snaked in there wish people would register the waiting is painful:D
2 down 4 to go dejavu:icon_joke
June week 2

Week 1 task 1

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol ive had step four in the palm of my hand twice...and blown it needlessly instead of patiently folding for a few more minutes.gl all.

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just got a step 4 ticket yesterday, have another step 3 ticket. Haven't been able to get into a step 4 yet.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom Step 2

I am curious as to what times the step 2 commonly fills up enough to start. I have 6 tickets built up for that one. My playing times have been a bit limited of late, but I am ready to see how far I can go with these tickets.

pretorijan

pretorijan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow!Realy rooting for you guys.Im struggle to pass levels,always some mines on the road,but not giving up.So many tickets so little time.Nice work everyone.And nice room too