AS usual ACR is killing it!

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it has been 3 days and my balance hasn't been corrected since the system problems. I have spoken with support each day... yesterday I was assured it would be corrected by the end of the day... it is still not visible. all of my communication should be noted. please fix it for me.
I was given a very small amount of time to get enough AP points to enjoy the "blitz builder" promotion. I have already lost 3 days of play to try and unlock it.
ith youWe will share your case
And add any missing points
Please noticed it could take up to 72 hours
they did that yesterday.. and the day before.. and I was told the end of the day yesterday... now it is another 72 hrs...? - I am sure you can understand that I am disappointed with this. thank you for forwarding the issue again.
{{cards chat gives me 'points' if I do something wrong... I hope they do that to their sponsors as well!}}}

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My familiar players observe the following problem - after registration in SnG, the game table does not open after all other players sit down. Technical support returns BI after the call, but agree that this is not a normal situation. Of course, in such conditions it is difficult to play any serious distance and to get rake.

Surprisingly, before the update last summer - all this worked much more reliably. How can you spoil what works? And not be able to fix it in 7 or 8 months. Slowly was the 2020th year ...

28368b48b3.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it has been 3 days and my balance hasn't been corrected since the system problems. I have spoken with support each day... yesterday I was assured it would be corrected by the end of the day... it is still not visible. all of my communication should be noted. please fix it for me.
I was given a very small amount of time to get enough AP points to enjoy the "blitz builder" promotion. I have already lost 3 days of play to try and unlock it.
ith youWe will share your case
And add any missing points
Please noticed it could take up to 72 hours
they did that yesterday.. and the day before.. and I was told the end of the day yesterday... now it is another 72 hrs...? - I am sure you can understand that I am disappointed with this. thank you for forwarding the issue again.
{{cards chat gives me 'points' if I do something wrong... I hope they do that to their sponsors as well!}}}

Please be so kind and send us a private message with your screen name and all relevant information about your case, to further assist you.

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this has been an ongoing problem since the software relaunch in May... none of this is isolated, and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight... hire some real programmers and/or get it fixed! This would NEVER have gone on as long on pokerstars or party poker... ACR really wanna play with the big boys? Fix your problems, and quit taking advantage of those who don't have access to ROW poker rooms... tell Phil Nagy to get it together, or step down and hand the reigns over to someone more competent

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this has been an ongoing problem since the software relaunch in May... none of this is isolated, and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight... hire some real programmers and/or get it fixed! This would NEVER have gone on as long on PokerStars or Party Poker... ACR really wanna play with the big boys? Fix your problems, and quit taking advantage of those who don't have access to ROW poker rooms... tell Phil Nagy to get it together, or step down and hand the reigns over to someone more competent

If this has been an issue since May.......why do players continue to hammer money down on a bush league site and then bellyache about it?

I’m on a FB PP page and the level of griping there is almost as bad as this place. Players say the site sucks for this reason or that......and continue to play.....and continue to beg and whine for their 1.10 and 2 dollar buy ins to be refunded.

A site has shitty gameplay or shit CS? Why play there? Gotta be smarter than that. Play live. Make some friends and put together a home game.

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this has been an issue since May.......why do players continue to hammer money down on a bush league site and then bellyache about it?

I’m on a FB PP page and the level of griping there is almost as bad as this place. Players say the site sucks for this reason or that......and continue to play.....and continue to beg and whine for their 1.10 and 2 dollar buy ins to be refunded.

A site has shitty gameplay or shit CS? Why play there? Gotta be smarter than that. Play live. Make some friends and put toge hither a home game.

I don't play there anymore, and I agree with everything you said... there just are many online options for US players (especially with ACR's MTT schedule)... it would be a great option, but like you said, it's bush league... Where do you play at?

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I finally managed to access my account which I've not been able to since the change of soft wear. But it is saying I am in USA which is not correct and there is no way for me to change that. I never signed up as from USA. In fact I've never been to the USA.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played on Stars and Party for several years until "Black Friday" and never had any issues that customer service didn't quickly handle. As far as ACR goes, it's important to take screenshots of account details and anything that looks suspicious to protect your bankroll.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't play often at ACR but when lately when i have played there i haven't experienced troubles, the only issue was once that i wanted to withdraw my request was rejected ( no reason) but next day i could cashout.