US POker Sites

A

akadano29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If its not ACR what poker roo, is better for Florida players that withdrawal is quick on bitcoin

SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard a lot of good things about Black Chip Poker.
Not really, It's just ACR but blue.

I don't think you have much of an option living in the states. ACR is really the only trustworthy poker site available in the US; Other US accessible sites are either too new, or have had previous incidents where the users have been screwed over by the site.

Not to show any favoritism here but, ACR has been more than fair to it's users. There was an incident once where someone's wifi cut out as he was about to call a hand that would have won him a bad beat jackpot. He decided to record the hand and sent the recording and hand history to ACR. Instead of rejecting his claim, ACR paid the jackpot to him (and those at his table) even though they had nothing to do with his wifi going down.

And I'm not sure what kind of financial situation you're in but, if you need the money on ACR urgently, than you probably shouldn't be using that money to gamble in the first place.

However, If the above statement doesn't apply to you: maybe don't have so much money in your ACR account at once? I try to limit how much I have on ACR to around five days worth of buy-ins, and cash out everything else. It's a lot easier to deposit money than it is to withdraw money, so I figure I'm better off with cash in my hand than on the website.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
2 smaller sites that are both trustworthy (have withdrawn from both ) are coinpoker and SWCpoker

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think you have much of an option living in the states. ACR is really the only trustworthy poker site available in the US
Wow, trust worthy, you are still talking about WPN? Their number generator is the least trust worthy thing in online poker. It has been my experience that they hardly ever solve software tournament issues correctly and I have been in tourneys with 7 guys with 0 chips at the final two tables who end up finishing higher than me and they fix it by bumping me up 2 paid spots meanwhile I was at the table where it was just myself and the chip leader being dealt into the hand and when I got KO'd nothing was happening on that table. Trust worthy? Only trust I have in WPN is that their software will get worse with each update.

Last edited:
jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BetOnline/SportsBetting have been very reliable for me.

I never deposited and I have cashed out over $2,000 to date.

I'm not sure on legality in FL, but I live in NY.

Good luck.

A

akadano29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard a lot of good things about Black Chip Poker.
Not really, It's just ACR but blue.

I don't think you have much of an option living in the states. ACR is really the only trustworthy poker site available in the US; Other US accessible sites are either too new, or have had previous incidents where the users have been screwed over by the site.

Not to show any favoritism here but, ACR has been more than fair to it's users. There was an incident once where someone's wifi cut out as he was about to call a hand that would have won him a bad beat jackpot. He decided to record the hand and sent the recording and hand history to ACR. Instead of rejecting his claim, ACR paid the jackpot to him (and those at his table) even though they had nothing to do with his wifi going down.

And I'm not sure what kind of financial situation you're in but, if you need the money on ACR urgently, than you probably shouldn't be using that money to gamble in the first place.

However, If the above statement doesn't apply to you: maybe don't have so much money in your ACR account at once? I try to limit how much I have on ACR to around five days worth of buy-ins, and cash out everything else. It's a lot easier to deposit money than it is to withdraw money, so I figure I'm better off with cash in my hand than on the website.

Well that is very good. Business practice!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ignition is the best in terms of softness of games and payout. BOL probably second.