US Poker sites

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I see a lot of people talking down ACR. Also ignition I see talked about but when I go there, there are hardly any players on that site. I would like to hear from those who play on these sites or any other site for your feed back on them. Is it easy to deposit and withdraw and if so what's the best methods. I see a lot of bad things said about ACR's customer service and how their poker on their site is not much like real poker but seems fixed somehow. Would be great to get back to being allowed to play on any site we'd like. I'd for one be playing at poker stars because I always thought that site was the best from the start. Never any issues with finding a game and it seemed like the most fair (closer to real poker) then any site I'd played on. Also I've looked at BetOnline and it's as bad or worse as far as finding a game or having players on it then Ignition. All comments welcome and much appreciated. Will help most who are looking for a good place to play with the best Customer service and good traffic and fair game.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok I see a lot of people talking down ACR. Also Ignition I see talked about but when I go there, there are hardly any players on that site. I would like to hear from those who play on these sites or any other site for your feed back on them. Is it easy to deposit and withdraw and if so what's the best methods. I see a lot of bad things said about ACR's customer service and how their poker on their site is not much like real poker but seems fixed somehow. Would be great to get back to being allowed to play on any site we'd like. I'd for one be playing at Poker Stars because I always thought that site was the best from the start. Never any issues with finding a game and it seemed like the most fair (closer to real poker) then any site I'd played on. Also I've looked at BetOnline and it's as bad or worse as far as finding a game or having players on it then Ignition. All comments welcome and much appreciated. Will help most who are looking for a good place to play with the best Customer service and good traffic and fair game.

I don't know what you're wanting to hear?

You pretty much mentioned everything about the main US sites. Except intertops.

I guess I would ask.. what are you trying to do? Are you trying to play primarily cash? tournaments? What stakes? Each site it's pro's and cons I personally don't think ACR is rigged and I personally haven't had any issues with it.

I have deposited on ACR and Ignition using credit cards, debit cards and through bitcoin and they are made instantly! More recently I only use Bitcoin because I had some trouble with my bank not allowing overseas transactions and I withdraw using bitcoin and it takes about 16 hrs on both sites. I have never deposited on Bet Online or Intertops.

ACR has the largest player pool out of any US site, and with that they spread the most games. They have the best free rolls of any US friendly site as well. As far as there customer service goes I have a different experience based on who answers the phone at any given time. I have had some amazing customer service and I have had some TERRIBLE customer service. That being said I know they are trying there hardest. They just have some morons working there.

Second best would be Bet Online IMO While having a smaller player pool it's made up for by the soft play and ease to cash in the tournaments and cash games and also still has some good freerolls. I've never dealt with their customer service so I can't say anything good or bad about it..

Ignition is a close third due to the softness of the site. It is my main place to play cash and larger tournaments. I have had amazing customer service here!

Intertops is def. in last place IMO because the software is extremely outdated, and there is little to no traffic on that site, however the freerolls are AMAZING so I play there to help out with my free roll challenge. I was charged over $100 for talking to their customer service because apparently it is not toll free. I was not happy about this.

My intent is to turn a profit therefore I'm attracted to the softer sites. I'm also doing a free roll challenge so freerolls are a big deal to me.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only freeroll (for now) but I play a lot on ACR. I've taken quite a few bad beats but haven't seen anything that would make me say it's rigged. I enjoy playing there actually.

I think the complaints come from taking bad beats at the worst possible times regarding players talking bad about ACR. I can imagine it's stressful investing time and money and losing a lot of both, but loss is part of the game.

Perhaps the expectation of winning is too high on their part, I don't know...

What I do know, is that it's difficult to be profitable playing poker. You have to be skilled and chance has to be on your side.

I'd recommend at least trying ACR freerolls and see if you like the interface and the games they offer. :)

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a ACR freeroll player. I myself, personally enjoy ACR. They have enough little freeroll tournaments that it keeps it entertaining. I'm a really big fan of their Venom 5M GTD satellite tournaments. I have not won a ticket to the main event yet but I have a ticket for the last satellite. I have two tickets for the second to the last satellite. After the first two satellites you need to end in the top 25% by the end of the tournament. that's a rough guesstimate. It's a neat little site to me.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing again I started at Global Poker, I mostly play ACR now that I have found it. Mostly a freeroller myself,so ACR has more to offer. Global has a $500 .10+.01 if you play 50 play coin hands a day, and a 5k on sunday for the same buy-in. you need 500 hands a week for that. Miniumum Deposit (you actually purchase Gold Coins...Play Chips, and get Sweeps Cash....Real $ as a bonus) it is really odd how it works. You can also look under the Terms and Conditions and send in an envelope with certain info, and get $5 Sweeps Cash. I think you can do that 4 times a month, for $20. Not bad for $2 in stamps. But,if you think the others are rigged so to speak, Global will shock you.