Until when ACR poker and its bad service?

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It cannot be that this room disrespects us in that way, they have been without online support for months. Every time we have a problem we have to send mail and wait 72 hours for them to respond, this cannot be gentlemen. It is about money, we do not play with badges or birdseed and this as if we were guilty of their recurring failures in the games.

Or is it that they give us credit? Well, they should pre-approve deposits and give us 72 hours to send the money.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
u right this can not be gentlemen :D

on a more serious note: they probably have a lot to answer and you are not the only costumer there. 72 hours is a pretty ok timeframe if you ask me.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It cannot be that this room disrespects us in that way, they have been without online support for months. Every time we have a problem we have to send mail and wait 72 hours for them to respond, this cannot be gentlemen. It is about money, we do not play with badges or birdseed and this as if we were guilty of their recurring failures in the games.

Or is it that they give us credit? Well, they should pre-approve deposits and give us 72 hours to send the money.
they lose a lot more money than you do when things aren't right, I am sure they are working hard to fix it.
you try this thread? Official ACR Thread (cardschat.com)

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been saying this repeatedly for months. WPN has gotten flat out pathetic. How can a network this large not have live support? Have you seen the "RNG" lately? Tonight for me my AAKQ vs KK29: flop KQQ. I get beat by this kinda crap almost every time I play there. I got muted tonight for saying, "Does anyone actually believe this is a legit rng, this site is so bad," and then "that's pathetic." Not a single curse word and I got muted. They have made it a big deal about that company verifying their RNG, that was in 2017, this ain't 2017, how many software updates have they done since then?

Last edited: