Unhappy with Titian Poker

H

hdusch

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a note to let you know I am very unhappy with Titan. Sunday (10/2/05) I played in the satellite for the $10000 freeze out tourney later that day. I won my seat in the tourney. All good so far. An hour before the tourney was scheduled the server for Titian went down and did not come back up until an hour after it started. Prior to the tourney I sent an email to Titian, of course this was unanswered except for the automated form reply. I called on the phone and asked if the server would be up before tourney time and was assured it would by a very unfriendly customer support person. I was asking if I could be rescheduled to the next $10000 freeze out if the server did not come up. Tourney time came a and Titian was still down. To check the network I logged on to CD poker and went to the $10000 freeze out and watched as my chips disappeared with blinds. After about 15 minutes I sent another email requesting a refund of my entry fee. Again no response except for the automated computer reply. It has now been more than a week since the tourney ended and still no response from Titian. I have called and sent emails all with no response. If they just answered and gave me a reasonable reason for their actions I could live with that. But their unfriendly customer support and no response from written inquiries makes me assume they could care less about my business. My feelings are that I paid for a game and was unable to play because of their computer problems. The very least they could of done was reschedule me for another tournament. Good luck all, but I would suggest finding another site to support.

hdusch

Crippler450

Crippler450

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the heads-up. Let us know how it turns out because I think quite a few of us here have money at Titan.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck with their support - I've found them to be roughly as useful as hammering rusty nails into my head.

Seems from the problems I've heard about they've started up business without actually properly testing the software too, which is pretty dumb. I can't even register an account there without my comp crashing, but I don't really care anymore. :)

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the 3rd time he's made this post. He's Mr CHECKNRAISESUCKS new alter ego.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That guy was funny - he actually made me go and check that place out.

I wonder if it was some kind of reverse psychology spamming. :eek:

-2222-

-2222-

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dorkus Malorkus said:
Good luck with their support - I've found them to be roughly as useful as hammering rusty nails into my head.

Dorkus, I have been thinking about the rusty nail, the hammer and my head thing for quite some time now...what was it like and should I do it?

Advise urgently, the hammer is a loaner!

H

hdusch

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UPDATE
I got this from Titian
Thank you for contacting Titan Poker.

After a review of $10,000 Guaranteed tournament on the 2nd October 2005 we have found that you experience sever connections problems relating to the malfunction of the poker system.

The Ipoker Network would like to apologise for any inconvenience this caused and have refunded the $55 total buyin to your account.

As an addition bonus and to thank you for your patience we have entered you into the $1000 Winners Freeroll that takes place on the 23rd October 2005 @ 15:00 server time, if this day is not suitable then please let us know so we can re-schedule you for another week of your choice.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Titan Poker Support Team. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.

With Best Regards,

Neil
Titan Poker
"Become a Legend at Titan Poker"
hdusch

E

Ellis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Titan Poker

Hello,

I'm glad that this has been sorted out - and I apologize if it took a few days to do so.

If there are any unresolved issues, send me an e-mail and I will help wherever I can.

Sincerely,
Ellis Shuman
Titan Poker Marketing
ellis@titanpoker.com