True Poker

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if there was any reason why Cardchat doesnt have any promotional freerolls on the site. Its a site i use and part of the winning poker network. Is there any way to see about getting cardchat promotions and freerolls for the site. Thaank you for your time

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, CardsChat and Jackpot Freerolls are on Americas Cardroom and Black Chip, but not on True Poker ???

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True Poker? this is the first time, I never try this.
possibly is not the better main sites. that is why.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never heard of it either. Is it US friendly? Do you recommend it? Any special freerolls?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, Cardschat gives participants the chance to participate in a huge number of freerolls, and in my opinion, this is absolutely enough.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
True poker is just another skin for ACR and BCP. I don't get why they should put another freeroll on another one...I mean ACR and BCP are okay.. I know where you are getting at though, offering promotional freerolls. but I think its enough on two sites that have the same skin and layout lol

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
true poker closed my account and took my money sent me a check that bounced and my bank chareged a bounced check fee stay away from true poker