Tourney Bucks at ACR

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I just won a freeroll and got a 15+1.5 entry to a tournament (it has unlimited re entry).

Currently me bankroll is 21$, and I was wondering if I unregister from this tournment, would I get 16.50 tourney bucks? I would like to play the tournament, but it is almost the size of my bankroll, I would prefer to spend the bucks on smaller tournaments.

Anyone can give me a certain answer please?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I just won a freeroll and got a 15+1.5 entry to a tournament (it has unlimited re entry).

Currently me bankroll is 21$, and I was wondering if I unregister from this tournment, would I get 16.50 tourney bucks? I would like to play the tournament, but it is almost the size of my bankroll, I would prefer to spend the bucks on smaller tournaments.

Hi, I highly recommend you to contact our CS reps by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and ask them if is possible and why you want to do the exchange of your ticket to tourney bucks, they will be more than happy to help!

ACR Rep

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I also had a similar problem - I wanted to change tickets for 55 and 30 dollars to play on the bankroll, but I was refused!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its not possibe. kind of strange acr rep does not know this.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that you can only leave the tournament in question and keep the ticket for almost a year, I speak from the experience I had.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you won a seat for a particular tournament, then unregistering normally just mean, you wont be playing it. You will not get anything in return. This is generally speaking, since I dont know the specific policy of ACR. But if you think logically about it, it would be pointless to have satellites for specific tournaments, if people could then just unregister and get cash or "tournament dollars" instead. And typically poker sites run satellites, because they want to prop up some of their main tournaments. A tournament with satellites will usually be softer and attract a larger field than one without.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you play spins to enter a tourney , you can win the enrty , if you unregister from the target tournament you get T$ , bad thng cause that way I spend them recklessly , better to be in theform of tournament tickets . So if you win some tournament tickets in satellites or in some promotions or freerolls , you have to play them or else they will expire in one year , theywill not turn into T$ . I have some tickets from Blitz poker , in 15-20 days they will expire , I have to play them , but T$ on the other hand I think they never expire , like real $$$$ :)

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I emailed the CS account and I have been answered I have to play the tournament, in case anyone has the same doubt.

jackpot789

jackpot789

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play spins to enter a tourney , you can win the enrty , if you unregister from the target tournament you get T$ , bad thng cause that way I spend them recklessly , better to be in theform of tournament tickets . So if you win some tournament tickets in satellites or in some promotions or freerolls , you have to play them or else they will expire in one year , theywill not turn into T$ . I have some tickets from Blitz poker , in 15-20 days they will expire , I have to play them , but T$ on the other hand I think they never expire , like real $$$$ :)
There is one way around this by being currently in the Blitz pool of players when they finally go away. You will be credited with tournament tickets then.

Example - Enter a $90+5 and lose 1 BB. Sit out and you'll be credited with a $80+8 ticket once the Venom is over.