Chips
Of course, it will be interesting.:)

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am getting "Sorry, we are under maintenance." message when I try to log in. Others, the same?

Just don't want to miss any of good promotions today..... :)

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, support said it will be solved shortly

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, support said it will be solved shortly

Thanks. I can't seem to find where posted all the different promotions/bonuses for today for changing alias. Can point me in right direction?

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today its the day, prepare your new alias and let s start a new life in Party Poker!!! Are you ready guys?

I logged in and didn't see any thing much new apart from the Click Cards notice... I clicked the 10,000 click card and then nothing happened so i logged off and tried logging back on to find a notice saying "Party Poker is down for maintenance" hmmmm hasn't asked me to change my alias yet

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. I can't seem to find where posted all the different promotions/bonuses for today for changing alias. Can point me in right direction?

OK, I found. :)

"Every hour from 10:00 a.m. CET on Jun. 17 to 10:00 a.m. CET on Jun. 18 sees between $10,000 and $40,000 given way via click cards. Generate a minimum of 0.10 in loyalty points (that generates a minimum of $0.10 worth of rake)"

Question about this part of promotion:
I only play lowest NL.01/.02; so how much bet amount total to get .10 rake for hourly click card. .10 rake does not seem like much?

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone able to log in yet? I still get "Downloading Updates" at 0%.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deleted it and installed it again, it worked

Something is wrong for me as I have tried 3 times and now I do not have Party on my laptop. Luckily, everything downloaded fine on Android to play.

I got my login click card and clicked for $5 spin, and then I played 30+ minutes of NL.01/02; and when I checked my points accumulated it was only .01 (only 10% of what was needed for next card within hour time frame). So, I guess that part of promotion is not for lowest stakes players. :(

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
*NOTE

Spaces now allowed in alias!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Things could't have went smoother,,,, :wavey: Looking forward to a fresh start!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Something is wrong for me as I have tried 3 times and now I do not have Party on my laptop. Luckily, everything downloaded fine on Android to play.

I got my login click card and clicked for $5 spin, and then I played 30+ minutes of NL.01/02; and when I checked my points accumulated it was only .01 (only 10% of what was needed for next card within hour time frame). So, I guess that part of promotion is not for lowest stakes players. :(
You have to play hands postflop in cash to generate rake, and for nl2 it will mean mostly playing hands with all-in on some street.

Try playing 1$ spins, one of them contribute 0.08 in rake, so almost reaching the goal of 0.10.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to play hands postflop in cash to generate rake, and for nl2 it will mean mostly playing hands with all-in on some street.

Try playing 1$ spins, one of them contribute 0.08 in rake, so almost reaching the goal of 0.10.

OK, I did not understand that only postflop money counted toward the rake. So none of the preflop bets and raises count for any rake or points? I played several hands over 30 minutes, so I was surprised it was only .01. I thought it was probably $1 put into the pot would equal 0.1 point or something like that, and I definitely put much more than $1 into the pot over 30 minutes, but most was probably preflop.....

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
OK, I did not understand that only postflop money counted toward the rake. So none of the preflop bets and raises count for any rake or points? I played several hands over 30 minutes, so I was surprised it was only .01. I thought it was probably $1 put into the pot would equal 0.1 point or something like that, and I definitely put much more than $1 into the pot over 30 minutes, but most was probably preflop.....
I'm pretty sure rake is counted preflop as well, but it will be pennies on NL2, so in order to reach the required amount of rake you have to aim playing postflop on this limit.

I just assumed you played mainly preflop, since you had played for a half an hour and generated so little, hence my reply to you.

I've found info that you generate 0.01$ rake for a pot of 0.20$ on this limit, so maybe try to 3bet someone 10 times :D

By the way, you can use your 5$ spin you won, it will give you enough rake for one hour.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sooooo Much Lag on the Party Poker Servers today...

Yey....

But i was blocked out of a cash game that i'd just put 1/3 of my stack into lol pocket pair....grrrrrrr :eek:

bianconi_10

bianconi_10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
500k in prizes and zero dollars for me, only a lot of tickets for freeroll :(

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$10,000 freeroll starts now! :wavey: GL! $$$

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good luck. personally i quit playing in Party Poker since 3 moths ago.