Ticket bundle at PS

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I made a buy in tourney and I spinned the roulette and won a TICKET BUNDLE.
However, does not appeared any ticket or something at the tickets.
What is this? And how do I use it?

LarsLucidor

LarsLucidor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I made a buy in tourney and I spinned the roulette and won a TICKET BUNDLE.
You should get a ticket for the freeroll that would appear among the other tickets.

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

These are tickets that you can use for 5k All-in tournament and 10k.
There is a limitation period 24h from the hour you fell..you can use it for 4 tournaments, you have to see it in "My tournament ticket"

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
it is very confusing had they have it set up YOU are playing a game and out of the blue you get a free spin and they ask you if you want to play now. how rude

orsino12

orsino12

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was bored and sat to play a cash game at PS with the $5 I have sitting there and after the first hand I got a spin and won a $0.10 ticket, but it also looks like I won some random chest that I can't open until the 29th:confused:

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
orsino12, in the chest ticket for the freeroll with a prize fund of 200K.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also barely found the tickets received after rotating the drum. There are a lot of settings and features on pokerstars.

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was bored and sat to play a cash game at PS with the $5 I have sitting there and after the first hand I got a spin and won a $0.10 ticket, but it also looks like I won some random chest that I can't open until the 29th:confused:

Great. I received one of this too.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is nice ticket to play 10K and 5K. I have received more than once now, and they are helping build small bankroll. This is great promotion that Pokerstars doing, especially for small stakes players.