Is there something going on with Carbon Poker/Gaming?

M

mawoy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I logged on to Carbon Poker today and received a message that my account has been marked as inactive. Carbon is not my first choice for playing but I know I have been on the site at least once this month. On New Years Day I logged on to all my sites to check my balances and I know I have played on there at least once since then.

I went through my emails and I don't have anything from Carbon saying that my account is in danger of becoming inactive. You would think they would have sent something.

Another suspicious thing. I was going to click on the customer help link but I recently had finished some company training on advanced spam schemes that tell you not to trust links when something odd happens. So I went to an old email from Carbon and tried to log in from that link. I got a message that there was a problem with my request, nothing about an inactive account.

So has anybody else had a similar issue with Carbon or do you know about anything hinky going on with them?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, are they still alive? My country was banned from MergeNetwork many years ago

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently logged back in after a few years away because heard the Bad Beat Jackpot was back and indeed it is. Up to $11,300+ dollars in the jackpot. Site has been pretty dead for years though but hey worth a shot to get in on some jackpot payouts lol.