Thank you WPN...:)

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you ever sit down at HU on 6 seat table and immediately fills up....;)
Yea, that is not coincidence....LOL

Thanks to twitch complete strangers are messaging each other to join collusion teams. Some of you probably already know about the messages.

I am not a part of it but I think that is what my cousin is doing. I am not computer savy but he says that these VPN things have changed the game.

What the hell has happened to online poker. Sad!!!

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just stay away from the cash tables or stick primarily to the pot limit cap games. The collusion you are mentioning certainly isn't the only reason I would do this though. I think the only thing keeping this site busy is the lack of other options for US players. I know if I had any other decent options that offered a lot of micro stakes games or freerolls I would certainly leave.

yezzrr

yezzrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the main reason I stick to tournaments online

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks to twitch complete strangers are messaging each other to join collusion teams. Some of you probably already know about the messages.

I am not a part of it but I think that is what my cousin is doing. I am not computer savy but he says that these VPN things have changed the game.

What the hell has happened to online poker. Sad!!!

I know what you mean. However, it is not a new thing, it was like that a decade ago or more. It was around 2008 when I faced with that, as I have found a blog where a guy wrote down exactly how they do it, how much is their profit, what for you should take attention etc., everything, and he didn't bother at all, he just acknowledged, plenty players do it, and he even got played out as in a 6 max game, 2 other was in his 'team' but an other 2 cooperate with one of his 'mate' or was controlled by one of them... Pretty sick... and plenty more really unbelievable story, what obviously visible for the rooms, and they still let it happen...

Something is definitely not okay on CGs there either. (I experienced it in every room, where I've played.) I used to play there micro PLO CG, but it is just insane, when the allin machines come to the table, usually 2-3 in the very similar time, I always regret, when I do not sit out straight away. I always mark them as 'bot', but I know they are not, as no bot goes allin every second hand with cards like 101064 or KJ23 without a flushdraw, and coincidently the other ones (usually it happens in multipot allin) have a totally not blocked hand like AQ87. Basically, impossible to see a flop without allin, does not matter your position, as they keep raising... and like this, in mid, long run (most of the times, enough few hours) I can only lose, even based on math, variance, probability etc.

I just try to avoid all the CGs, even it would be good for the rake, but I really don't like the blitz, and the normal tables are rarely normal.

The tourneys are okay, so keep playing only those. There, most of the times, I can blame only for myself and RNG...:)

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Same thing happens in live play. We had a group of car dealers going to all the local games and when one would go all in they all would. They won every night they played.
Online play has cheaters like live play. Its poker so you need to watch out for yourself.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Same thing happens in live play. We had a group of car dealers going to all the local games and when one would go all in they all would.

This ^ seems like a really odd way to cheat :confused:
I mean I'd think there'd be much better ways if they were really putting their minds to it.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

My guess for it 'filling up' immediately is because there are many players who are playing multiple tables and they are sitting on a bunch of waitlists. I know that when I go to play on a site, I don't just sit & wait for one table to open up a seat for me.... I wait for a bunch and once I'm on enough tables, I'll stop sitting at tables.

Your next statement re: Twitch. Really? Why wouldn't you a) shows us the messages (show us even ONE message.. PLEASE!!)
b) send screenshot of one of these messages to the pokersite's security dept. and get these losers banned!!!
c) 'If' this is actually happening in Twitch messaging, WHY would any of these 'cheaters' decide to randomly choose some stranger off of a twitch stream to decide to team up with them & cheat out other players? How would they trust them? (I mean they're a cheater.. right?). Why would they choose some random stranger instead of a friend or someone they know. This makes no sense at all to me. :confused::confused::confused:

So you are not a part of it but you 'think' this is what your cousin is doing :confused::confused:
What makes you think your cousin is doing this??
And your cousin says that VPN's have changed the game :confused::confused: I'm confused here.. how does that relate to the other part? And how does that allow them to cheat? (I don't know much about VPN's but it's my understanding that say a person living in the USA was on one, they'd be able to play on a pokersite where they wouldn't normally be able to play as it would appear as if they were residing elsewhere. Can't the sites decipher this? And even if they can't, how does this relate to cheating and these collusion teams that randomly meet in chat on Twitch streams.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HU & SNG killed by bots and cartels, there is no point in playing them, you will lose your money

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This ^ seems like a really odd way to cheat :confused:
I mean I'd think there'd be much better ways if they were really putting their minds to it.
Maybe you should give it more thought to figure it out!

R

randywalstad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tourney poker is fun its a journey

cash games are fun for the different amounts you can play for in one day

be careful with ace king

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My guess for it 'filling up' immediately is because there are many players who are playing multiple tables and they are sitting on a bunch of waitlists. I know that when I go to play on a site, I don't just sit & wait for one table to open up a seat for me.... I wait for a bunch and once I'm on enough tables, I'll stop sitting at tables.

Your next statement re: Twitch. Really? Why wouldn't you a) shows us the messages (show us even ONE message.. PLEASE!!)
b) send screenshot of one of these messages to the pokersite's security dept. and get these losers banned!!!
c) 'If' this is actually happening in Twitch messaging, WHY would any of these 'cheaters' decide to randomly choose some stranger off of a twitch stream to decide to team up with them & cheat out other players? How would they trust them? (I mean they're a cheater.. right?). Why would they choose some random stranger instead of a friend or someone they know. This makes no sense at all to me. :confused::confused::confused:

So you are not a part of it but you 'think' this is what your cousin is doing :confused::confused:
And your cousin says that VPN's have changed the game :confused::confused: I'm confused here.. how does that relate to the other part? And how does that allow them to cheat? (I don't know much about VPN's but it's my understanding that say a person living in the USA was on one, they'd be able to play on a pokersite where they wouldn't normally be able to play as it would appear as if they were residing elsewhere. Can't the sites decipher this? And even if they can't, how does this relate to cheating and these collusion teams that randomly meet in chat on Twitch streams.

VPNs are more likely to be used for cheating if people are playing with more than one account simultaneously. But these players would theoretically need bank accounts in other names I assume too.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HU & SNG killed by bots and cartels, there is no point in playing them, you will lose your money

This did put me off SNG's, saw too much of this being clearly shown so I stick to MMT's now.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Man I still hope this fella is around, losing his tiny amount of winnings and blaming it on bot rings, cheaters, poker site overlords, grand conspiracies, addiction, and the government who is not controlling everyones actions like THEY SHOULD BE! Bahahahahaha
Classic liberal "its not my fault" point of view

But what makes these posts truly special are your entirely logical, sound and of course humorous responses.

Keep em comin!!! :D:D:D;)

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VPNs are more likely to be used for cheating if people are playing with more than one account simultaneously. But these players would theoretically need bank accounts in other names I assume too.
you only need a bank account if planning on withdrawing with that poker account, could just use it and ditch

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man I still hope this fella is around, losing his tiny amount of winnings and blaming it on bot rings, cheaters, poker site overlords, grand conspiracies, addiction, and the government who is not controlling everyones actions like THEY SHOULD BE! Bahahahahaha
Classic liberal "its not my fault" point of view

But what makes these posts truly special are your entirely logical, sound and of course humorous responses.

Keep em comin!!! :D:D:D;)
BOTS ARE REAL!!!
I failed the human verification test on Americas Cardroom.
not once BUT TWICE

My win rate has always been to high
I knew something was wrong but not this!!!
and now I know why..........

I am a BOT

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4e044926134b2d31cc99b1ae026cdd76.png
029c3e7565afc1f7d95d7ee88c15a632.png

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you only need a bank account if planning on withdrawing with that poker account, could just use it and ditch

Actually, you dont. All deposits and withdrawals can be made via BTC or other cryptos. Its great for US in non $ countries, saves a lot on fees (yes, even with BTC fees its still much cheaper for me).

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually, you dont. All deposits and withdrawals can be made via BTC or other cryptos. Its great for US in non $ countries, saves a lot on fees (yes, even with BTC fees its still much cheaper for me).
oh yeah thats a nice anonymous work around! good one

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOTS ARE REAL!!!
I failed the human verification test on Americas Cardroom.
not once BUT TWICE

My win rate has always been to high
I knew something was wrong but not this!!!
and now I know why..........

I am a BOT

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

its pick the card that DOES NOT complete the flush not completes the flush - and there are 3 of them - lolol hahahaha!!! too funny

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
funny

ACR didn't say they were perfect, but they sure are working on it. They deserve a lot of credit they have came a long way, from when they started. :icon_sant This is in reference to Animators comment.

Last edited:
theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR didn't say they were perfect, but they sure are working on it. They deserve a lot of credit they have came a long way, from when they started. :icon_sant This is in reference to Animators comment.

Oh - I certainly agree Chuck. Come this Feb I will have been playing for 3 years TOTAL. And I've been with ACR since the beginning.
They improve on their software often. I love going on twitter when they do an update and read the comments of people who are complaining about the live update. Yes for a couple hours it sucks - but - that's what live software updating is like - for everything - operating systems, games, etc etc.

I have been reimbursed no less than four times for playing against bots I didn't even know I was playing against. Thanks ACR - btw I busted one of those bots more times than I can even count TuckerCarlson!! lol

They have reimbursed for software failures within 1-2 hours. They have converted tickets I had won for venom steps into cash.

From what I can tell - they have better guarantee events than ANY other site, and I have researched nearly every one.

They are a DAMN fine company and I will defend them on any topic someone wants to fuss about.

I've even talked directly to the CEO on twitter in private message. Does anyone get that with poker stars? what about 888? What about a players favorite game company, or favorite software company?
I think ACR is top notch - and one day when they are allowed to become regulated I think they will give other already approved/regulated sites some stiff competition, even more than they already do.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sadly, there is no way to guarantee a fair game online. There are so many ways to cheat and so many people willing to do it. I'd say most games are legit, but you never know

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Relax, too many poker sites to choose from, just choose the games whatever you think you have the edge

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are a DAMN fine company and I will defend them on any topic someone wants to fuss about.

I take your challenge sir!

I have found them to have have excellent customer service and are good at refunds.

Things that put me off a bit though are:-

1) Ridiculous late registrations on some tourneys (5 hours and not talking about things such as the Venom but just some of their normal guarantee tournaments in the week)
2) Seems to allow re-entry as standard and the second and third bullets etc are not counted in the prize spread (the money is in the pot but they do not count them as extra players in the spread.
3) Being forced to pay by Crypto, maybe not everyone is but it is unclear how they decide this but I do not like paying this way and it takes longer than a bank card. If a game is about to start I will not bother unless I already have the entry on the site.
4) Would be good if they cancelled tournament starting close to a maintenance window rather than letting you play for an hour of a MTT. Sometimes they will email you although this would be far better as a pop up window opening the software.

That being said I have still had a lot of enjoyment out the site and as said their customer service has been excellent but I am tending to favour games elsewhere that allow one entry, bank deposits and ideally not more than 1.5 hours late reg (unless its a major tourney).

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Somebody mentioned CGs....what's a CG???

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somebody mentioned CGs....what's a CG???

Cash Game, easier if people use the full term the fist time. But the original poster has not backed up the thread with any more detail/evidence which makes further discussion on the original point difficult. Not sure Twitch would be a prime source of this sort of collusion, don't really see why.