Technical Failure at PokerStar

ProfesorParata

ProfesorParata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning, yesterday and through the Technical Support of PokerStar it has recognized that it has a flaw in its application for mobile devices, in my opinion that is not good for the betting site cataloged by many as the best site for poker, because the question is: How to be a good site if it has technical flaws in its application for mobile devices? I would like to upload images of the conversation I had with PokerStar Technical Support in which what I affirm in my writing is evidenced. Can someone please help me upload images? Thank you very much in advance.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning, yesterday and through the Technical Support of PokerStar it has recognized that it has a flaw in its application for mobile devices, in my opinion that is not good for the betting site cataloged by many as the best site for poker, because the question is: How to be a good site if it has technical flaws in its application for mobile devices? I would like to upload images of the conversation I had with PokerStar Technical Support in which what I affirm in my writing is evidenced. Can someone please help me upload images? Thank you very much in advance.
1. Attachments
2. Upload File from your Computer
3. Upload
4. Again attachments and choice file

R

Ruby1958

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars can’t log in on mobile app

Since 5/6/2021 I can’t log into a mobile Pokerstars App because it says I’m logged in elsewhere when I’m not. Support has responded back that they are working on the “bug” Thanks for your post. It’s been 9 days down and still no fix. For such a big company one would assume they could take care of these issues quicker. I’ve also read other players are getting that message on mobile also. Shouldn’t take this long if they have a top tech department :mad:

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
I also had constant problems with mobile PokerStars, I downloaded the FullTilt client and while everything works only one drawback there is no home page