Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
That is interesting format indeed. Probably targeted for fun, casual players. But for anyone who tries to apply math and logic into the game this makes it even more unpredictable.

Pre-flop all-ins become even more risky, and flop increases the possibility to improve your hand significantly if a player hasn't already changed his cards in pre-flop. It seems that this game is designed to decrease the skill factor and level the playing field.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is interesting format indeed. Probably targeted for fun, casual players. But for anyone who tries to apply math and logic into the game this makes it even more unpredictable.
Pre-flop all-ins become even more risky, and flop increases the possibility to improve your hand significantly if a player hasn't already changed his cards in pre-flop. It seems that this game is designed to decrease the skill factor and level the playing field.
hi hi Nafor :ciao:
thank you very much for the reply & advice
sounds like it good for terrible players like me!!!
:elefant:

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
reason why I read it is interesting to be able to exchange the hands that one has but the truth is that change is a bit dangerous since it does not specify if it is during the flop or before the flop since you could have a good hand and if the change were during the flop one could trade but runs the risk of making the hand worse instead of improving it, now on the Swap Hold'em modality that I saw and also played in other poker rooms is a game that puts you a certain number of chips that gather to get a ticket for tournaments and every time you achieve that goal you keep accumulating those tickets but it would be good to try it since it is not good to criticize something that one did not play

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sit n observe for awhile,,,,, it's crazy the hands you see! :eek: lol

YevhenUA

YevhenUA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried it and I didn’t really like it. Although probably many people liked the idea of ​​changing pocket cards.

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most people are new to this game, so you can probably grind a good edge there, if you put enough work into it ^^

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like a lottery.
Would be interesting to compare all these new games and get a skill/ luck percentage.

Also looks awesome for pokerstars with lots of people gambling and seeing flops. They are gonna rake it in lol ��

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my friend James OP killin swap , com,e on OP Poker official twitch stream and you will find way to play profitable swap Krista . He up his bankroll from 8k to 13k now . See you there. :)