Sunday million?

BogdanP

BogdanP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So… I won a ticket to Sunday Million last night but there’s no Sunday million tournament. What’s up with that? Does anyone know?

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So… I won a ticket to Sunday Million last night but there’s no Sunday million tournament. What’s up with that? Does anyone know?
Assuming this is a pokerstars question...
Tickets like that are transferable to the replacement tourneys of the same value.
Sunday Millions will come and go, being replaced by EPT, wsop, and other "Series" tourneys.
Similarly, I had a Sunday storm ticket I was able to use on EPT game.
Don't worry...the Sunday millions will return...and your ticket will be good for 5 years or somethine...
Cheers,
ObbleeXY

BogdanP

BogdanP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thx

Assuming this is a pokerstars question...
Tickets like that are transferable to the replacement tourneys of the same value.
Sunday Millions will come and go, being replaced by EPT, WSOP, and other "Series" tourneys.
Similarly, I had a Sunday storm ticket I was able to use on EPT game.
Don't worry...the Sunday millions will return...and your ticket will be good for 5 years or somethine...
Cheers,
ObbleeXY

Sounds good but sadly my ticket is available only until march next year.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You won a good ticket.
On Sundays, you can check out the tournaments available for this ticket in the lobby. Don't worry, 100% you can always find a good option.

BogdanP

BogdanP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you. I appreciate the advice. Thx a lot.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no Sunday Million on 26.12.2021 and probably also not on 02.01.2021 and 09.01.2021, because they are running the "Winter Series" with other large events. After that Sunday Million will return. Perhaps your ticket can also be used for other 109$ buyin events including those in the "Winter Series".

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they are on Sundays
even if you don't play sunday million
you can play another tournament for the same bain

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
On Sunday you go to the my tickets section, select the ticket and it gives you the option with the tournament for that ticket. It's a good ticket, use it wisely!

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a sunday million this week too. Part of Winter Series and cost 55$ this time. The format is ko.
Sunday milli

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a sunday million this week too. Part of Winter Series and cost 55$ this time. The format is ko.

Ah yeah there is! But its a 55$ buyin, so it wont fit the ticket, that OP won. He can probably play the Winter Series 03-M, which runs tonight at 19.05 CET, and then just pretent, he is playing the "Saturday Million". Its only 300k guarantied, but unless he makes an incredible sunrun and reach the final table, this does not matter, since all the prices except those at the very top are just the same. Its a PKO as well, which for a satellite qualifier increase the chance of at least walking away with a little something :)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
That is impossible, you must search this tournament well. It is the most important tournament of all, so I do not think they will remove it for this week

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very strange that, but for sure there must be some tournament that will replace and you will be able to use your ticket.

T

Theproone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure it's got to be somewhere if you got a ticket for it