Strange circumstance on ACR

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was just playing a tournament on ACR. During play the screen will ask if you want to call the amount bet. There were 2 other players still in, I was on the button.The first player bet 100. My screen asked if I wanted to call, but it said 200. The next player then raised to 200. Was that a glitch or what?

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was just playing a tournament on ACR. During play the screen will ask if you want to call the amount bet. There were 2 other players still in, I was on the button.The first player bet 100. My screen asked if I wanted to call, but it said 200. The next player then raised to 200. Was that a glitch or what?
It seems to be a failure, but unfortunately I don’t know how the ACR works, so I can’t discuss it.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the bb may have been inactive, and was allin. only thing I can think of, and the system glitched by saying the person behind you raised to 200.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have noticed that sometimes in chat I will see action before it is displayed on the table, for example someone bets and it is displayed in chat but table still shows player time bank running with no bet displayed. The longest I have seen this difference in chat window and table is about a second.