Story of How I got Insulted by Natural8 Affiliate Team Member called 'Espesotte'

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luddite20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I saw a freeroll on Natural8's lobby with the name of someone from their team who is also a Twitch streamer called 'Espesotte'. I just wonder if I can join it so I visited his stream and just wrote this in his chat box:

'' Hi. What's the requirement to join your N8 freeroll? ''

There were only a few people watching the stream and this 'Espesotte' guy immeediately got angry and started grumbling in Portuguese right after reading my question. Among all things he said I could only understand something like 'cheap freerollers' and 'vulture'.

Yeah. This guy, whoever the f.ck is, insulted me just because I kindly asked info about the freeroll WHICH IS HE GOT PAID TO PROMOTE.

After this disgusting attitude, I sent an e-mail to N8 support and told them the story. Honestly, I was just expecting an apology, but instead the support client asked me a PROOF OF THAT I'M INSULTED FOR NO REASON.

I thought it was a joke but after a couple e-mails I saw the Natural8 support was really expecting me go this a.shole's stream and get insulted again and record this just like a freaking FBI agent.

I'm so frustrated about this and wanted to share. I don't plan to play in N8 ever again.

Since Natural8 really loves PROOF, I added SSs of some mails between us.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 03.24.05.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 03.24.05.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 93
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 03.30.18.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 03.30.18.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 92
B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the password, membeh? :D

In all seriousness, just don't put any time or money there. To hell with them.

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I thought it was a joke but after a couple e-mails I saw the Natural8 support was really expecting me go this a.shole's stream and get insulted again and record this just like a freaking FBI agent.

There's nothing wrong about acting like FBI agent though :bebored:

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some Twitch streamers save their streams for later playback. Go check the dude's stream page and see if the game in question is there, if so, post that link in an email to N8 support.

In all fairness to Natural8, it is not unreasonable of them to ask for proof. Anyone can email them with accusations (real, imagined, or out-and-out lies). All poker sites will ask you for the same information.

If you want to try the streamer again, see if you can get him to to berate you for a few minutes and immediately send an email to N8 while he is doing it. If N8 has Live Chat support, use that instead.

One thing you can take comfort in is that N8 has a record for that streamer now. If other people get the same treatment and report it, then N8 will have no recourse but to monitor his stream. Get your friends to join you in the dude's stream and lay and wait for the fireworks!

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he insulted you, I think you can also report it to twitch support. If he is really that bad they will ban him and it surely will be end of his carrer as streamer

L

luddite20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some Twitch streamers save their streams for later playback. Go check the dude's stream page and see if the game in question is there, if so, post that link in an email to N8 support.

You are right, and that's exactly how the story continued. The only thing that made me feel weird this much was getting questioned as a first thing and advised to collect some proof of being insulted by letting him do it again. (the stream was still on then, and the next 10 hours maybe)

But the next day, Natural8 support and Affiliates team reached me out and kindly asked me to find and share the moments when that happened from the stream playback as just you say and I did.

I really wanna thank them for keeping their attention on it and not just letting it go.:top:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should just move on in life and really not put effort and time in this. He called you a cheap freeroller? Woow what an insult brah! Well maybe he was right and thats why you are now pissed.

Reporting this to N8 and open a thread about it seems pretty ridic and its a good thing they want proof and not believe everything.

Last edited:
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Is "cheap freeroller" really an insult, how often do we see the abbreviation FRW. :) (FreeRoll Whore for those unfamiliar with the term)

Like mentioned above, watch the replay of the stream and fast forward to the insult and take a screenshot of the offending chat and send to them.

:top:

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But the next day, Natural8 support and Affiliates team reached me out and kindly asked me to find and share the moments when that happened from the stream playback as just you say and I did.

I really wanna thank them for keeping their attention on it and not just letting it go.:top:

Cool, it all worked out.

On a side note, I just noticed that you can do "clips" of the live Twitch stream and save them.

L

luddite20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should just move on in life and really not put effort and time in this. He called you a cheap freeroller? Woow what an insult brah! Well maybe he was right and thats why you are now pissed.

Reporting this to N8 and open a thread about it seems pretty ridic and its a good thing they want proof and not believe everything.

Ahahahaha.

WOW, unlike us cheap freerollers and password vultures, I guess you're a high roller who has the most valuable time. I wonder why a poker shark and life expert like you just doesn't get the f out such this post where you don't even understand what you read, and just move on in life if you have one instead of making dumb comments.

Since you're totally cool with insult I'm sure you don't care the language, brah.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ahahahaha.

WOW, unlike us cheap freerollers and password vultures, I guess you're a high roller who has the most valuable time. I wonder why a poker shark and life expert like you just doesn't get the f out such this post where you don't even understand what you read, and just move on in life if you have one instead of making dumb comments.

Since you're totally cool with insult I'm sure you don't care the language, brah.

I understood very well what i read and it is my honest opinion. Sorry if it hurts your feelings :(

looks like you are very thin-skinned in general, maybe poker is not for you? Insults happen all the time and this guy clearly did not want you and other password hunters in his freeroll so what? you should accept it, stop to cry and move on.

Hope you get better soon and recover from that horrible experience :eek:

L

luddite20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understood very well what i read and it is my honest opinion. Sorry if it hurts your feelings :(

looks like you are very thin-skinned in general, maybe poker is not for you? Insults happen all the time and this guy clearly did not want you and other password hunters in his freeroll so what? you should accept it, stop to cry and move on.

Hope you get better soon and recover from that horrible experience :eek:

This has nothing to do with rejection or feelings. Many people have already understood the situation and made reasonable comments including criticism.

But you are just another trash troll hoping to provoke where you at. Maybe CC is not for you, keep hanging around on Twitter and Reddit subs with your own kind ;)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This has nothing to do with rejection or feelings. Many people have already understood the situation and made reasonable comments including criticism.

But you are just another trash troll hoping to provoke where you at. Maybe CC is not for you, keep hanging around on Twitter and Reddit subs with your own kind ;)

i am by no means a troll, this is my honest opinion. good luck in the real world being such an oversensitive human being :tee:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Is this how you were chatting on the guy's stream?

L

luddite20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this how you were chatting on the guy's stream?

No, I told how everything exactly happened on the stream in the first post. That's how I chatting with 'Insulting is normal, if you get it you deserve it' guy, oh sorry, ''sharing my honest opinion' ;)

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I think you did the right thing. If you get treated bad on a site, dont play there anymore and tell your friends about it. If the word spread enough, I bet the site will come to you .

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was very unprofessional on the streamer's part.

Come on guys - stop giving him grief for being treated disrespectfully.

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the first post I've seen at Cardschat with insults being thrown back and forth. I for one found the information provided by luddite interesting and useful. I've never heard of Natural8, and probably won't go looking for it, but will remember this thread if I ever happen across that site. I'll also remember the name "Espesotte". If I ever see a twitch stream by him I'll be sure to pay attention and be ready to record the stream. Of course I'll have to figure out how to do that first. Thanks to Shady Slim for the tip about making "clips".

Anyway, it seems "natural" to me that Natural8 would ask for proof, although perhaps they could have worded it a little better. If they're going to approach Espesotte with such an accusation they should have proof first. Maybe they've already had incidents referred to them and are trying to build a strong case for "firing" him.

I'm glad to hear that you did later get some satisfaction from Natural8 and the affiliates team. :)

Oh, and thank-you Zorba for telling us what FRW means. All learning is good learning. :p

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
C'mon guys, this is a year old... OP even said his issue was taken care of by n8 and was happy. flame war afterwards once again, is a YEAR old.... ;-)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

My sentiments exactly!

Why not just choose to not watch that guy's stream? Easy game.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not sure its really worth the trouble over what he said. Its nothing really bad and to be honest I have been call worse at least once a week. . I would not watch him again.

illphillllllll

illphillllllll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible that your lack of Portuguese may have something to do with this? Very possible he was replying to someone else, i would ask for proof also. Im not advocating a streamer talking bad to you but i feel its very possible you are mistaken, would need to see chat. I 100% side with support asking for proof, everyone here should. Someone is in the wrong, either streamer or you but not support for asking for proof. You think they should have acted without proof?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
C'mon guys, this is a year old... OP even said his issue was taken care of by n8 and was happy. flame war afterwards once again, is a YEAR old.... ;-)

Ha - I missed that! Will just close it then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.