Stay Away From Global Poker *READ*

B

Bullred13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played on Global Poker and I consider myself an intermediate player. I play fairly conservative but take calculated risks. That being said, the site is clearly corrupt with quite a bit of collusion. Play at your own risk and be leery of people that say they play and do great on there. GP most likely has prop players that try to promote the site. Also, their deposit method is inconsistent, sometimes your bank will deny payment. They changed the withdrawal process recently and its a bit complicated and you have to provide a bank statement, ID, and proof of address, etc... Also read their terms carefully, it lists the many ways they can deny paying you, e.g anything they consider offensive in chat. I would recommend you pass on this one. There are plenty of other reputable sites.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't lik this room too, but i heard many good reviews about it. How long have you been playing in this room?

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finished with the small sites for good after a bad experience with play money cryptocurrency site breakout poker.

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think for US players you have to treat poker sites like gambling, don't deposit what you can't afford to lose. And if you manage to get a decent score immediately try to withdraw it so you can find out whether its worth sticking around that site. I don't know anything about global but it seems they're inconsistent when it comes to payouts.

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Denying payment based on chat? I could see if you got banned or something, but do they like scan your logs upon requesting withdrawal?

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow! Thank you very much for the report. Just in time, since I had just installed last night!

I was immediately skeptical after reading some reviews and checking the cashout options. I'll be fine with the other 2-3 I'm on for now lol. Cheers and gl

-aj

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you shouldn't call a site corrupt and are doing collusion without offering up any proof, just makes you look like a bitter fish, sorry not sorry but provide proof or something if you're going to post a thread about this. everything you said is pretty basic for all rooms.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you shouldn't call a site corrupt and are doing collusion without offering up any proof, just makes you look like a bitter fish, sorry not sorry but provide proof or something if you're going to post a thread about this. everything you said is pretty basic for all rooms.
Exactly what he was told in the Global Forum on 2+2. Post proof.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty all sites use a verification process these days. I would recommend finding out when you sign up and take of it then instead of when you want to cash out. Will make everything go alot smoother and quicker for you to get your money.

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty all sites use a verification process these days. I would recommend finding out when you sign up and take of it then instead of when you want to cash out. Will make everything go alot smoother and quicker for you to get your money.
This. You have to keep in mind OP, that if there wasn't any verification processs to cash out, these sites would run the risk of getting in major trouble for minors gambling.

N

NoLibtards

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Had this issue...

I personally was denied payout here. I was first told 2 weeks the next excuse was I needed to be a member for 6 months then finally I was denied payment because I played on more than 1 device and apparently this is not acceptable to them. Very sad this type of behavior puts a black halo on our community.:thefinger

T

Tnpinck

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I disagree

I've been playing at Global for over a year. Their mobile App is pretty good. They've paid out to me several times and after the first time always promptly (5 days). I play mostly PLO and there's always good games going...
The rake is outrageous but otherwise I would recommend.

B

BigFatRat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing at Global for over a year. Their mobile app is pretty good. They've paid out to me several times and after the first time always promptly (5 days). I play mostly PLO and there's always good games going...
The rake is outrageous but otherwise I would recommend.

Did you play on more than one device? I’m just a bit concerned about the comment above about being denied payment because of playing on more than one device.

T

Tnpinck

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not play on more than one device so I cannot speak to that but I dont doubt that its frowned upon by the establishment.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Thanks for the information. For some, this will be useful information. I personally play pokerstars. PokerStars also has a lot of minuses, but I'm used to it

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on poker stars and third-party sites are not interested, although on poker stars, too, not everything is smooth-for example, the 2x multiplier in spin and go-it's all very pressing.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
thanks for the info and always good to know how the poker rooms, in order to assess whether and viable play them!