Sportsbetting and betonline.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some kind of glitch or something 2nd time it happens I win a satellite to a tournament and dont get the ticket. I win them most the time so it's rare and it happen again today. Its frustrating. I'm playing other tournaments and bust because I'm worried about what happpend trying to contact service and they ignore; instead of the tournaments and its kills my day. Online sucks and I might just quit it because it's not even close to real life poker. I call them and they put me on hold for more than 1 hour and end up saying we will email you but never do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211108-172314_SportsBetting.jpg
    Screenshot_20211108-172314_SportsBetting.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It normally takes you to the tournament if its existing right away or gives you the ticket which you can see if it's another time and date. But was unable to get to it either way and it's a daily tournament.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will probably most likely not going to see more of me online since ITS a program and not real life. I WILL BECOME LIKE GARRET AND TEAR LIVE POKER AND STAY AWAY FROM ONLINE.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars