sports betting and betting online bugs

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello people, I come here just to make a statement about the rooms of the CHICO network.
First I found it strange when I could no longer make screenshots of any part of the software, windows, tables, nothing.
Well last month I signed up for one of those sat sits that is allin fold ok, I got second place they paid 4, when I opened the lobby to see the result I was in last place and without a ticket. In short, I contacted support, first they asked for a screenshot then I informed them that it was not possible and I also asked why it was no longer possible to do them. Answer: Screenshots have been removed for site security. in the end the support resolved and even gave me more than the ticket and apologized for the error. But the question I want to get to is this: how many times I signed up for these allin folds, and I didn't follow the final result, these tournaments play themselves. so the question is, did they not put me in last?

It is not a reliable site on a software level. I have support email.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never had problems there and i absolutely love the software. Actually its one of my favourite software at the moment because the dealing is quick, you have many custom buttons and notes gets saved on their servers so you also have them on mobile available.

That being said i totally believe you and its a bad look for them. Im glad support made it right and gave you what you earned.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never had problems there and i absolutely love the software. Actually its one of my favourite software at the moment because the dealing is quick, you have many custom buttons and notes gets saved on their servers so you also have them on mobile available.

That being said i totally believe you and its a bad look for them. Im glad support made it right and gave you what you earned.

yes about the betting bar, it's true I like it a lot. But what I said above is fact.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars