Spin and go on ps

M

Myone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you guys play this things, I got a promo where I can play a couple of this tournaments and so far they look like a scam, I won a 3 handed one to make a buck then I won a 7 handed one to make a buck 50, the max I could win in that one was 8 bucks.

Are this sit and goes worth it?

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The odds of catching the maximum prize are 1 to 1,000,000 tournaments. The chances of winning such a tournament are about 1 to 3. It turns out that, on average, a player will have to play 3,000,000 tournaments for maximum profit. And the rest is the usual hyper turbo CIS tournaments with a weak field and rake from 5% to 8% (depending on the buy-in). If you are ready for a big distance and a small ROI, you can play them.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Spin & Go I play seldom, mostly just for entertainment. Spin & Go is a mix of poker and slot machine, a very dispersive game. Here much depends on luck, skill fades into the background.

M

mioou2011

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for a couple of dollars is not worth
but if u lucky and spin result be Thousand or million why not
it's worth
its just luck I hope u get some lucks

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS

Hi bro , i am playing often sngos i had and some good prizes won , but i don't recoment them to play the ods are small to win better play sitngos 2 players much better changes to win !:)

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with Aladog on this, very limit skill factor and more lets play as many hands as psossible, OK there's good players out there but most are just throwing the AI card and hoping for a result. skill factor very limit.

In Spin & Go I play seldom, mostly just for entertainment. Spin & Go is a mix of poker and slot machine, a very dispersive game. Here much depends on luck, skill fades into the background.

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin and goes

If my wife is in the house, this is the only Format i can Play, cause they lasted not Long … so big Advantage of spin and goes !

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips

Completely agree.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Large variance and believe you need to have a good bankroll to play at least up to half of the Baines that are offered in this discipline...

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back this evil as for me I have them all shut down for.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sit and go max? not worth playing, rake is huge and even if you win you can get lowest amount, just stick to regular sitngos/tournaments those pokerstars games are a joke made for them to make more money on hidden rake xD

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The odds of making money on Spin & Go's is much, much higher than the typical lottery, and a whole lot more fun.

M

Myone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The odds of making money on Spin & Go's is much, much higher than the typical lottery, and a whole lot more fun.

I don't know about that, to me they seem like a lost proposition, you seldom see the prize going over what you invested

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know about that, to me they seem like a lost proposition, you seldom see the prize going over what you invested
Actually I see it happen a lot.

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SpinGo

Should be played for fun, I guess to make money from it one must have steel nerves and be very patient.

L

LogyJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will have some tickets for 1$ sg from first deposit on ps. You have some good article how to win on sgs?

H

Haftus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not great

In my opinion spin and go tournaments are really bad. You can play them for fun, but long term I think you will loose.
Maybe you can spezialize, if you really like these kinds of tournaments and get some profit with a decent strategy. Thats the only way I see to win.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in any discipline as well as spin and go need to work and work, there are no easy disciplines understand you one,work and it will eventually bear fruit).good luck!!!