Spin and go leaderboard

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, does anyone know how points are calculated in the spin and go leaderboard on PS? If in 888 this is understandable, starting from $1, where the first 10 games are taken into account at low limits and the counting system is clear, then on the PS, opening the table, I see an incredible number of points - more than 4000. how is it calculated and how many games do you need to play?

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, does anyone know how points are calculated in the spin and go leaderboard on PS? If in 888 this is understandable, starting from $1, where the first 10 games are taken into account at low limits and the counting system is clear, then on the PS, opening the table, I see an incredible number of points - more than 4000. how is it calculated and how many games do you need to play?
I don't remember where I read it, but I do remember that the pokerstars system gave more points if you won the spin, and also depending on the multiplier.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Hello everyone, does anyone know how points are calculated in the spin and go leaderboard on PS? If in 888 this is understandable, starting from $1, where the first 10 games are taken into account at low limits and the counting system is clear, then on the PS, opening the table, I see an incredible number of points - more than 4000. how is it calculated and how many games do you need to play

Hello everyone, does anyone know how points are calculated in the spin and go leaderboard on PS? If in 888 this is understandable, starting from $1, where the first 10 games are taken into account at low limits and the counting system is clear, then on the PS, opening the table, I see an incredible number of points - more than 4000. how is it calculated and how many games
You get 3 chances to make your highest score on the leaderboard. The more spin and go you win, the higher points you will receive.
As with cash games it's the same thing.... 3 chances to make your highest score but with cash games you get more points the more pots you win and hands your involved in

Hope this helps

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The Spin & Go leaderboard has a table combined with cash games and most likely you have seen the points of one of the cash limits. The number of points in spin and go tables usually does not exceed 170. I have seen the highest 166.
How exactly they are awarded remains a mystery to me, since 10 points are often awarded for a won tournament and the same amount for 3rd or 2nd place. The highest is 20 points for a win and the lowest is 3 points for a loss.
During the day, it is possible to play the first 30 tournaments (3 attempts of 10 tournaments in each) which are taken into account in the leaderboard. In each attempt, points are added up separately, but you can see your highest score in the table table at the bottom left when you play.
It is assumed that when you win a tournament, it matters whether you win only one player or both and the number of tournaments won in a row.
This is what my result of today's game looks like after the first attempt at $1 buy-in

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Spin & Go leaderboard has a table combined with cash games and most likely you have seen the points of one of the cash limits. The number of points in spin and go tables usually does not exceed 170. I have seen the highest 166.
How exactly they are awarded remains a mystery to me, since 10 points are often awarded for a won tournament and the same amount for 3rd or 2nd place. The highest is 20 points for a win and the lowest is 3 points for a loss.
During the day, it is possible to play the first 30 tournaments (3 attempts of 10 tournaments in each) which are taken into account in the leaderboard. In each attempt, points are added up separately, but you can see your highest score in the table table at the bottom left when you play.
It is assumed that when you win a tournament, it matters whether you win only one player or both and the number of tournaments won in a row.
This is what my result of today's game looks like after the first attempt at $1 buy-in

View attachment 322154

View attachment 322155

View attachment 322156
thank you, Irina, yes, that's what I'm talking about, it's unrealistic to score 400 points in 10 spins, it's more likely to take into account the cache of the game.. because according to the scheme that I read, it is impossible to score such a number of points, I will ride 30 games and see what happens,
but here is the counting scheme,it's like in 888 they believe that for the first place a multiplier multiplied by 2, for the second and third place a multiplier multiplied by 1,so with such a calculation of 888 140 points, this is almost always the 1st place

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
thank you, Irina, yes, that's what I'm talking about, it's unrealistic to score 400 points in 10 spins, it's more likely to take into account the cache of the game.. because according to the scheme that I read, it is impossible to score such a number of points, I will ride 30 games and see what happens,
but here is the counting scheme,it's like in 888 they believe that for the first place a multiplier multiplied by 2, for the second and third place a multiplier multiplied by 1,so with such a calculation of 888 140 points, this is almost always the 1st place
View attachment 322157
It's not impossible but highly inprobable .
You just need to win a huge multiplier.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not impossible but highly inprobable .
You just need to win a huge multiplier.
yes, it's understandable, I'm playing on 888, somehow I won 30 Or 40 tickets for $ 1, by the way, there are their own life hacks, but there are some incredible numbers of points from the leaders of the table:rolleyes:

Makarius

Makarius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
140 points is my maximum in spins per ps. From 10 to 20 points are awarded for winning, but it is not clear what this number depends on

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Today I managed to play a little better in the $2 Spin and Go and now it's a fairly high position with a good prize.
But I don't think it will stay that high by the end of this game day.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is how points are counted in the leaderboard, the lower the multiplier the better, in 888 it’s the opposite, besides I won a spin and go with a multiplier of 5 and I was awarded only 6 points ... I don’t know which scoring system is better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230124-154140.png
    Screenshot_20230124-154140.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 5
W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I managed to play a little better in the $2 Spin and Go and now it's a fairly high position with a good prize.
But I don't think it will stay that high by the end of this game day.

View attachment 322229
I scored 121 points yesterday, but it was very little, there were leaders with 150 points

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
this is how points are counted in the leaderboard, the lower the multiplier the better, in 888 it’s the opposite, besides I won a spin and go with a multiplier of 5 and I was awarded only 6 points ... I don’t know which scoring system is better
Thank you, now it's more clear with the scoring and why I was given only 6 points today for winning the x5 tournament.