Special Freerolls from $10,000 to $50,000 with $2000 bonthy for the streamer's head

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Yep, you are opposing about 6,000+ . A Cardschat member finished second with a nice payout, it took 6 hours...

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was sitting beside the bounty in first hand and I folded before I knew he was the bounty. It took awhile for me to figure out who he was because in the stream he had his name covered up---so I had to look at who he was sitting with at the table and click on their name in the tourney lobby to figure out the ACR name of the bounty---and then I saw I was sitting right by the bounty! So I went back to my table and then I realized the stream was on a time delay and the bounty had busted on the first hand--the one I had unwittingly folded--and I remember seeing half the players were sitting out--brutal

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was just at a table with one and he got knocked out, paid off a flush with his 3 of a kind. Now he is gone. :cry:

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
And now the current freeroll falls through because extraemily can't be bothered to post her password in time for the start.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am completely baffled as to how these streamer tourneys can be good business for ACR. I see the streamers have advertising on their streams so maybe those companies are paying for some of the bounty cost. But I am going to play in as many as I can and hope to get lucky because I just cant see these being held long term. Does someone here with a good understanding of business know something I don't? I envision myself posting in about 10 or 20 years if I am still posting in 10 or 20 years something like.....wow remember those bounty ACR streamer freerolls? 1000 dollar bounties!

The ACR site is exposed/revealed to many people of the target demographic who probably wouldn't normally ever be exposed to online poker. Think of all of the thousands of young people who watch those twitch gaming streamers, have heard a bit about poker (maybe played a bit with their friends, seen a bit on tv) and get this opportunity to play in a $5,000 freeroll by clicking on a link via their 'buddy's' (hero's) twitch page. Game looks simple enough "Hey I can do this!" Maybe they even win a bit so they can get their feet wet in other buyin games???
It all goes up the food chain.

Personally I think it's an excellent idea for advertising the site. Yes there are thousands of Russian freerollers in there too but many of them will continue to grind the penny stakes and when there's more numbers of entrants in tourneys, more tables running in cash game lobbys, it attracts more players to play/join as well (both recreational types & 'regs').

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
And now the current freeroll falls through because extraemily can't be bothered to post her password in time for the start.

The attitudes of some of these kids who are 'streamers' are pretty ridiculous eh. Extremely immature. They are very lucky to be given this opportunity and yet many of them don't seem to even realize it.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
she didn't bother showing up at all... according to her followers this is already the 2nd time.
very annoying. she's not alone quite a few fr where cancelled cause the streamer was not in the mood

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
50 min ago I had the chance to score another 1K bounty but someone was faster busting blautoise. damn xD
Screenshot 113

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See you in the next freeroll more are coming.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The attitudes of some of these kids who are 'streamers' are pretty ridiculous eh. Extremely immature. They are very lucky to be given this opportunity and yet many of them don't seem to even realize it.

she didn't bother showing up at all... according to her followers this is already the 2nd time.
very annoying. she's not alone quite a few fr where cancelled cause the streamer was not in the mood
It's as if giving away USD$1000 to five people means nothing to them. That's a lot of money for some people and can make a big difference. They could literally do it over 1-5 minutes of their time if they really didn't want to play at all. Just AIPF until 5 bounties are gone. Can you imagine having the guaranteed power to generate $5000 in 5 minutes of your time?

And if they can't be bothered to do that, then they could at least just give their freeroll password to a password site so at least $5000 gets awarded even without any bounties. But they can't even do that.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
damn you had him covered too, he rebuys but changes tables right.:cautious:
No rebuy phase was done. Already ITM . First streamer I've seen who didn't make any re entry but he had troubles adapting to the crazy blinds at that point
. I ended up top 120 . Timing just wasn't right .
But 20 bucks prize is perfect for future Special freeroll re entries:D

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ACR site is exposed/revealed to many people of the target demographic who probably wouldn't normally ever be exposed to online poker. Think of all of the thousands of young people who watch those twitch gaming streamers, have heard a bit about poker (maybe played a bit with their friends, seen a bit on tv) and get this opportunity to play in a $5,000 freeroll by clicking on a link via their 'buddy's' (hero's) twitch page. Game looks simple enough "Hey I can do this!" Maybe they even win a bit so they can get their feet wet in other buyin games???
It all goes up the food chain.

Personally I think it's an excellent idea for advertising the site. Yes there are thousands of Russian freerollers in there too but many of them will continue to grind the penny stakes and when there's more numbers of entrants in tourneys, more tables running in cash game lobbys, it attracts more players to play/join as well (both recreational types & 'regs').
Thank you for the insight! I hope they can keep running them for at least a few months.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's as if giving away USD$1000 to five people means nothing to them. That's a lot of money for some people and can make a big difference. They could literally do it over 1-5 minutes of their time if they really didn't want to play at all. Just AIPF until 5 bounties are gone. Can you imagine having the guaranteed power to generate $5000 in 5 minutes of your time?

And if they can't be bothered to do that, then they could at least just give their freeroll password to a password site so at least $5000 gets awarded even without any bounties. But they can't even do that.

Not to mention that they're potentially losing business themselve's... losing business contacts, etc. etc. But just too irresponsible.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they have many thousands of followers and are making good money and think they are doing the favor by playing.
Not to mention that they're potentially losing business themselve's... losing business contacts, etc. etc. But just too irresponsible.
yeah that's too far ahead for them to think :oops:

TatyanaT

TatyanaT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
great tournaments, I also won a little bit, and knocked out a couple of streamers)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's all good, but unfortunately I don't play at the ACR. For me, they take place at night.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello good info. but do you know if ACR can be played from argentina. Thank you

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Summit1g has played very well in his freeroll this night. Which is too bad, but I am trying to stay in it and maybe see him in the last few tables if I get lucky.

Edit: No luck, couldn't stay afloat long enough and he just stayed at the same table.

I was also wrong, he gave up 2 bounties and played well on his third rebuy.

Last edited:
balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips

I don't follow gamer streamers really , but it looks to me they all have plenty of money from monetizing their videos, they stream maybe 8 hours daily and with so many followers they earn more money than most people.

So giving away $1000 is like giving away $10 for some of them. Life changing money for others.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I was never lucky to be at a table with a bounty , also no good results so yeah , I played a lot of them until now , but now I play less .

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't follow gamer streamers really , but it looks to me they all have plenty of money from monetizing their videos, they stream maybe 8 hours daily and with so many followers they earn more money than most people.

So giving away $1000 is like giving away $10 for some of them. Life changing money for others.
If you look at the average successful streamer's income, it's about 50-65k USD. I don't think many of these streamers even make that much.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
thx mate, very importante information to get experience and money for free.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I was never lucky to be at a table with a bounty , also no good results so yeah , I played a lot of them until now , but now I play less .
Don't give up, it's entirely possible to reach good money ranks .
I think 3-4 CC members including me reached Ft .
Zorba even won one

Freeroll Passwords