Software update always

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, about any application having to be updated always from time to time, it gets in the way because the player may have signed up for a game thinking he is calm with the game time, behold, when opening the game platform, an update is requested to perform the login and then time is wasted and can greatly interfere in the dispute in the games.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes this happens very often, the best way to deal with it is to open the software in advance.

Updates are mandatory so you can't delay them for later. Just take that into account and open the program with enough time.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This haven't happened to me, the best advice is that u keep logged in, usually updates happen when there aren't that many people playing, early morning or night

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes this happens very often, the best way to deal with it is to open the software in advance.

Updates are mandatory so you can't delay them for later. Just take that into account and open the program with enough time.
Of course, it is necessary to program this time already, but an established time of the software of perhaps 24 hours would imply in a better state of the service for the user.

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This didn't happen to me, the best advice is that you keep logged in, usually updates happen when there aren't many people playing, early in the morning or at night
Hi, good for you who always logged in with luck, you could have advance notice from the platforms about the updates.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not had that problem, besides that an update does not take long, during the session I have never been asked to update it, an update always happens when I open the software so I have not had that problem

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the platforms are always updated from time to time, I think that an established schedule for the programs of perhaps 24 hours would imply a better state of the service for the user, since it makes it difficult to enter the platform quickly.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If the platforms are always updated from time to time, I think that an established schedule for the programs of perhaps 24 hours would imply a better state of the service for the user, since it makes it difficult to enter the platform quickly.
Which platform are we talking about?
Please explain in more detail.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn't really understand what your problem is. What software are you talking about?
And it is not clear whether we are talking about a PC or a smartphone. What operating system do you use?

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi, good for you who always logged in with luck, you could have advance notice from the platforms about the updates.
I don't remember seeing it on the others, but on pokerstars they have a giant warning on the game selection screen (impossible not to see it), and the warning only comes out if you click on the 'x'.

I didn't really understand what your problem is. What software are you talking about?
And it is not clear whether we are talking about a PC or a smartphone. What operating system do you use?
I think he meant about the time we have to wait to update, sometimes it can hurt us by already having something programmed instead of just opening the program and playing!

Right, Rei?

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi, about any application having to be updated always from time to time, it gets in the way because the player may have signed up for a game thinking he is calm with the game time, behold, when opening the game platform, an update is requested to perform the login and then time is wasted and can greatly interfere in the dispute in the games.
Hello brother
Actually, in poker stars, which is the site where I play, I just recently had an update that was very fast, no more than 2 minutes, and it did not change my schedule or anything else.
In other places I really don't know how it will be
A hug from Algarrobo argentina

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't remember seeing it on the others, but on pokerstars they have a giant warning on the game selection screen (impossible not to see it), and the warning only comes out if you click on the 'x'.

I think he meant about the time we have to wait to update, sometimes it can hurt us by already having something programmed instead of just opening the program and playing!

Right, Rei?
That's right because 3 to 5 minutes of delay to enter a tournament can end the game or the player's strategy.

DTaboada

DTaboada

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Very helpfull article. I am always loging in in hurry.