Which software do you guys use for stats?

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you guys suggest me any software to use to analize real time odds?

Last edited:
B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What exactly do you mean by that? Most poker sites dont allow the use of software, which can calculate the equity of a hand against a range or a range against a range, while you are playing. So for instance a program like Equilab, which by the way is free, is only allowed for off the table study, while the poker client is closed.
I was watching yesterday some videos on youtube and some of the players had software installed that show extra data and stats about the players

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was watching yesterday some videos on youtube and some of the players had software installed that show extra data and stats about the players

Thats called a HUD, which is a function, that comes with a tracker. The most common (and best) are PokerTracker and HoldEmManager, which are now made by the same company. Some sites allow the use of HUDs, while others dont.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats called a HUD, which is a function, that comes with a tracker. The most common (and best) are PokerTracker and HoldEmManager, which are now made by the same company. Some sites allow the use of HUDs, while others dont.
Thanx for the information :D:D
Does it serve during game play based on your experience?

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am using holdem manager. HUD helps a lot if you play a lot of tables. You can use hand2note. It's free.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My son is talking me into getting one from him, but so far I am not using any.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most common (and best) are PokerTracker and HoldEmManager, which are now made by the same company.

Oh wow I did not know this but it happened way back in 2014 after we Americans had been banned by our government... so it's no wonder I missed it.

Very strange to have one company making two different products that do the identical thing... especially since they've had 6 or 7 years to consolidate them into one.

Back in the good old days before Black Friday happened in 2011, I was running Holdem Manager. It worked okay but the database setup always caused me big problems and I hated dealing with all that crap.

A decade later, I don't run any software, no hand history database and no HUD... but I realize that if I want to get serious about my poker game, I have to purchase something. Given my past history with HEM, I figured this time I would try Poker Tracker instead. But I downloaded the free trial and once again I had so much trouble getting the database to work properly, I finally just gave up and deleted the free trial, wasting all 30 days of it.

I still have no idea how to resolve my issues with the database crap which never seems to run properly, and therefore I'm afraid to spend the big bucks to purchase anything... so I continue to play at a disadvantage against the serious players who are obviously tracking my play and can see all my stats... but I can't see theirs.

Why are these products so difficult to operate? Nobody else ever seems to have database problems, most people seem to have no problems at all, I never hear anyone else complaining about their HUD not working right. sigh /rant

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I have tried several statistics programs (HUD) ... and of all of them I decided to buy poker tracker 4 ... I have had it for 6 months ... and without a doubt it is one of the best ... I recommend...!

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use Poker Tracker. I think it's really good and easy to use.