G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
As a last resort, you can ask Dafran for help!

meagain00
Yeah true. . He had no clue how to claim the prize though . I asked him on his stream how to right after I won .
I will give them a day and if there is no progress I will contact dafran

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I looked at the tournament lobby and I see that Dafran fired a sixth bullet and then gave up after that one and finished in 944th place. So whoever eliminated him from the tournament would be the only one not eligible for the 1000 dollar bounty. Do you remember about how many players were left in the tourney when you took all of Dafrans chips?
this ^
If he has a *6 beside his name in the lobby, this is 6 entries... not 6 rebuys. His last entry, the one where he was eliminated (his 5th rebuy) won't be eligible. So unless he bought in again after you KO'd him you won't be eligible. (if you were the last one to end his tournament).

ACR really should do a better job of keeping track of the bounties and having the software set up to possible auto-credit them to your account. We all know that the streamer won't keep track of it :( ... they can barely keep track of handing out the pw or showing up to play the games (or to cover their holecards, or to... etc. etc. etc.).
How difficult would it be to have the Streamer posting the names of the winners on their page... or a list of them regularly in their chat (or a mod. to be doing it).
Also, once all of their $1k bounties have been won, this should be marked for the duration of the game.

It's a lot of great free money, to help build up the poker ecology (money runs upwards in poker) and it's a great way to attract customers to the site. It's unfortunate that it hasn't been run the smoothest.

For some members to start ranting in here, suggesting people aren't getting paid, ACR making people work for it, etc. etc. Think about it (facepalm).

If you're due the $1k bounty, no doubt they'll give it to you asap.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is what you get when you play in an unregulated sites with no governmental oversite.
They do what they want , when they want and screw the players when they want some sex. Oh , they keep your money also.

What are you saying? Do you mean you get AWESOME promotions for the micro guys? You potentially get THOUSANDS of dollars for 'free'? Tell me what other sites have a promo like this one ?
I wonder why there are so many CC members playing in these games, building up small (or big) bankrolls at no risk. I know many have won a bunch without having won a single bounty in them. Yah.. that sounds just TERRIBLE! .. and should be avoided at all costs! They are so bad! ... hmm....

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I wonder how many people who got the bounty actually got credited.

I wonder how many people who actually got the bounty, didn't get credited?
I'm guessing it'd be zero (unless there was a problem with their account, ie. ma'rs, etc.)

If OP is due the bounty, I hope they receive it ASAP!

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I think this is a great promotion too, but I am worried you will not get paid since it was his last rebuy. And counted as number 6.

$1000 is a lot of money and I have never heard of any freerolls in the past, on any pokersite that offer this kind of bounties basically for free. I wish you good luck but I would be worried this would not get paid out.

There are 37 more freerolls coming up over the next 2 weeks with 5k and 10k prizepool + bounties, and I will make sure to play most of them.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know if these bounties are considered player to player transfers? I know on ACR if you get a p2p transfer you have to play for real money before you can withdraw. Are there any withdrawal restrictions for these bounties?
Why should they be considered p2p? Pretty weird question tbh😳 or does the streamer send the money to the player who knocked him out?

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I think this is a great promotion too, but I am worried you will not get paid since it was his last rebuy. And counted as number 6.

$1000 is a lot of money and I have never heard of any freerolls in the past, on any pokersite that offer this kind of bounties basically for free. I wish you good luck but I would be worried this would not get paid out.

There are 37 more freerolls coming up over the next 2 weeks with 5k and 10k prizepool + bounties, and I will make sure to play most of them.
Once again number 6 is his 5th Re entry .
It's the attempts including inital Registration not re-entry:)

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
But the first one was free , right? One free + 5 reentries = 6
Yeah Sure but it doesn't start with *1 but *2
Without re entry you just see your name, once you re enter it starts with *2 after your name

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
But the first one was free , right? One free + 5 reentries = 6
Yes but when you join the tourney, you aren't knocked out but each time you rebuy. So 5 re-entries mean 5 knockouts and that's the number of bounties they're paying out per streamer.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
yeah let's hope so.
I wrote them back in a diplomatic way I think and also mentioned that this was the same argument they brought recently with a different user and he was paid in the end...
Man I think that you need to mention that you are posting the problem here on CC. They take care with the comments here. We are the players that they need. So. For now with your anteceden, I don't like ACR. Good luck. 🤘

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
On the tournament lobby:

DafranTwitch = free entry and 1st Bounty
DafranTwitch *2 = 1st reentry and 2nd Bounty
DafranTwitch *3 = 2nd reentry and 3rd Bounty
DafranTwitch *4 = 3rd reentry and 4th Bounty
DafranTwitch *5 = 4th reentry and 5th and last Bounty, won by our friend
DafranTwitch *6 = 5th reentry (last made by Dafran, but without Bounty)

meagain00

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
On the tournament lobby:

DafranTwitch = free entry and 1st Bounty
DafranTwitch *2 = 1st reentry and 2nd Bounty
DafranTwitch *3 = 2nd reentry and 3rd Bounty
DafranTwitch *4 = 3rd reentry and 4th Bounty
DafranTwitch *5 = 4th reentry and 5th and last Bounty, won by our friend
DafranTwitch *6 = 5th reentry (last made by Dafran, but without Bounty)

meagain00
Love it that you need just a couple of hours to find that out while the tournaments team of ACR is "reviewing my hand" for more than 24h now xD

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know if these bounties are considered player to player transfers? I know on ACR if you get a p2p transfer you have to play for real money before you can withdraw. Are there any withdrawal restrictions for these bounties?
No, it's not considered as p2p transfers. You can cashout the money immediately.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes but when you join the tourney, you aren't knocked out but each time you rebuy. So 5 re-entries mean 5 knockouts and that's the number of bounties they're paying out per streamer.
so after their 5th re-entry that KO would get 0 ... correct?
The first time they're KO'd that player wins a bounty (& after their 1st re-entry, that KO would be the 2nd bounty they've lost).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't get ya...
The player could re-enter 4x and that would be 5 bounties paid out. (you can lose/payout a bounty without re-entering).

And as far as the number following the player's screen name that is posted in the lobby goes, this is always the # of times they've entered (entering counts as '1' obviously and of course they don't put that beside player's names, '2' is after 1 re-entry = 2 entries).

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I don't get ya...
The player could re-enter 4x and that would be 5 bounties paid out. (you can lose/payout a bounty without re-entering).

And as far as the number following the player's screen name that is posted in the lobby goes, this is always the # of times they've entered (entering counts as '1' obviously and of course they don't put that beside player's names, '2' is after 1 re-entry = 2 entries).
You absolutely got it. that's how it works :)

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
congratulation glad someone was able too watch and clip the replay for you!

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What are you saying? Do you mean you get AWESOME promotions for the micro guys? You potentially get THOUSANDS of dollars for 'free'? Tell me what other sites have a promo like this one ?
I wonder why there are so many CC members playing in these games, building up small (or big) bankrolls at no risk. I know many have won a bunch without having won a single bounty in them. Yah.. that sounds just TERRIBLE! .. and should be avoided at all costs! They are so bad! ... hmm....
You miss the point of what I said. There is NO regulatory body to appeal to if ACR decides to take your money and run. The players put their money in at their own risk and have no recourse if they get cheated or robbed. States like NV, NJ, & MI. have gambling commissions that enforce gambling laws and investigate corruption. So the players are at the mercy of the site, past results are not guarantees of future performance. Anyone who thinks and believes ACR when it says that their money is as safe and secure as an FDIC bank account needs to educate themselves.
Everybody has a choice of where they play, for me I will play at licensed and regulated sites.