So my worst fear came true.. ACR refuses to pay out the bounty: RESOLVED

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very concerning that they are trying not to pay these out and you have to fight to get your money! In this case I can see you definitely got a live bounty because the player 'FishermanTag" was sitting next to Dafran and from the tourney lobby that player only fired one bullet and went out in 1695th place. Dafran finished the tourney in 944th after his 6th and last rebuy (the only rebuy of his not eligible for a bounty).

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
you could always see if dafran has the stream saved on his twitch to see if you got bounty by watching the replay
That's a great Idea. I'll have a look if he saved it

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Attachments

• dafran.jpg
    dafran.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 7
hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This is what you get when you play in an unregulated sites with no governmental oversite.
They do what they want , when they want and screw the players when they want some sex. Oh , they keep your money also.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Well if it was his 6th bullet that could explain it, but the chat clearly said it was his last bounty so......

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Well if it was his 6th bullet that could explain it, but the chat clearly said it was his last bounty so......
The *6 means it's his 5th bullet.
I could confirm it myself in the freeroll 15 hours ago.
I made 3 re entries and it showed *4
First reentry is shown as *2 after your username.
2nd *3 and so on

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
honestly I don't know I just want it in my account for now haha .
my hand is still in review after I wrote to them that there must have been a mistake., I expect to hear from them tomorrow or maybe this evening..
I'm rooting for you buddy! And congrats on the bounty

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Email is out thanks a lot @meagain00 😍🤩

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-20-19-06-51-072_de.gmx.mobile.android.mail-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-20-19-06-51-072_de.gmx.mobile.android.mail-edit.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 8
mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I wish you every success and hope that you will get your money soon. I find it a bit frightening that there seems to be so much trouble getting the money, but I hope that you are successful in the end and get your money.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Keep complaining and write in the official blogs complaining
they are going to pay you
but it is incredible that you have to be denying
almost all the pages are the worst

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I wish you every success and hope that you will get your money soon. I find it a bit frightening that there seems to be so much trouble getting the money, but I hope that you are successful in the end and get your money.
yes very concerning.... If the videoclip is "not enough" for them I will bring it to Twitter...
As one of my favourite Rap bands say "...Denn wir scheißen aufs Gericht und lassen TWITTER entscheiden"

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The *6 means it's his 5th bullet.
I could confirm it myself in the freeroll 15 hours ago.
I made 3 re entries and it showed *4
First reentry is shown as *2 after your username.
2nd *3 and so on
I thought when you enter a tourney for the first time you are considered to be on your first bullet. So if you have a *6 after your username you have fired 6 bullets and probably have an empty gun

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I thought when you enter a tourney for the first time you are considered to be on your first bullet. So if you have a *6 after your username you have fired 6 bullets and probably have an empty gun
thought so too but that is clearly not the case as I was testing it myself. Others can confirm that too.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dafran had his original entry and 5 reentries---total of 6 bullets fired-he gave up and left the tourney and when he was done in the tourney lobby it showed Dafran*6
His 5th reentry was not eligible for a bounty but that was not where you took his chips. You definitely should get paid,
It could be they paid out the player that eliminated Dafran from the tourney when they shouldn't have and that is why they say they already paid out the 5 bounties.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Dafran had his original entry and 5 reentries---total of 6 bullets fired-he gave up and left the tourney and when he was done in the tourney lobby it showed Dafran*6
His 5th reentry was not eligible for a bounty but that was not where you took his chips. You definitely should get paid,
It could be they paid out the player that eliminated Dafran from the tourney when they shouldn't have and that is why they say they already paid out the 5 bounties.
yes that thought has crossed my mind also.
Its under review... I'm positive I will get it in the end.
Patience is a virtue :D

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really think that the streamers should not do more than 4 reentries in these tourneys so you know every time you sit at the table with them that they are a live bounty. You wouldn't have to keep checking the tourney lobby to see how many bullets they have fired.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I really think that the streamers should not do more than 4 reentries in these tourneys so you know every time you sit at the table with them that they are a live bounty. You wouldn't have to keep checking the tourney lobby to see how many bullets they have fired.
it would still say *2 after his name when he re enters the first time. the numbers don't indicate your re entries but attempts

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
UPDATE. Acr is hilarious ...
Due to security reasons...yeah right
Screenshot 2023 01 20 21 35 00 192 degmxmobileandroidmail edit

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Lel, but I'd hope it's as with the other member, they'll credit you in the end.

They just seem to like people work for it a little. 🙊🤣

Maybe give them another day or so? 🤔

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't know if this is the way it works in every room for bounty prizes, but I don't think the player should be responsible to prove the bounty. At least in 888poker, I didn't had to prove or send hand ID to support to receive the bounty prize.
Lmao if this would be the same way in every room then most people wouldnt be playing bounty games ...
But then again other sites usually never have such big bounties on streamers head so :unsure:
Btw some time ago one cardchatter finished in TOP3 in the same monthly bounty MTT (in unibet) for 2 consecutive months - no clue how much bounties he eventually collected but i should imagine combined these amounts probably were 3/4* digits long and obviously received these immediately ...

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Lmao if this would be the same way in every room then most people wouldnt be playing bounty games ...
But then again other sites usually never have such big bounties on streamers head so :unsure:
Btw some time ago one cardchatter finished in TOP3 in the same monthly bounty MTT (in unibet) for 2 consecutive months - no clue how much bounties he eventually collected but i should imagine combined these amounts probably were 3/4* digits long and obviously received these immediately ...
It should be possible to set a bounty at a player so it's awarded immediately just like regular cashprizes.
This matter is fishy af

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As a last resort, you can ask Dafran for help!

meagain00