So my worst fear came true.. ACR refuses to pay out the bounty: RESOLVED

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This seems like the exact same story of the other member here.

He kept being persistent and they paid him in the end.

I suggest you do the same. 🙂

You have a screenshot and I guess by hand numbers, they can recreate who was first.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
load of crap
Why bother with promos for acummulating new players if they don't intend to pay.
I'm furious right now:mad:
:mad::mad::mad:

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
load of crap
Why bother with promos for acummulating new players if they don't intend to pay.
I'm furious right now:mad:
:mad::mad::mad:
Yeah, it's definitely not the best business practive for sure!

But I'm positive you will receive the money in the end. :giggle:

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Yeah, it's definitely not the best business practive for sure!

But I'm positive you will receive the money in the end. :giggle:
yeah let's hope so.
I wrote them back in a diplomatic way I think and also mentioned that this was the same argument they brought recently with a different user and he was paid in the end...

Mahmudov041

Mahmudov041

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
I believe they will give you your money soon

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Sorry, I cannot help but imagine how you ranted in your email and call it diplomatic. :D :D

Like in those YouTube videos when they smash their keyboard. :p
I'm Austrian I know how to talk to state authoroties so ACR should be a cakewalk, we basically invented bureaucracy haha.
Plus I have a studied attorney as girlfriend :D

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, there's news, they returned your money or, as always, they deceived you and didn't give it out:I CAN'T LAUGH:Tell your friend let her talk for you and deal with them

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I wonder how many people who got the bounty actually got credited.
Im almost sure customer service is urged to answer like that by their employer so they have to payout less poeple.
Because I'm sure some will give Up.

I swear I will tape my damn screen if that ever happens again that I'm so lucky to score another bounty .
But I will certainly not give up on this matter

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw a similar thread of another user having the same problem, at least he received the money (I hope you do too). I don't know if this is the way it works in every room for bounty prizes, but I don't think the player should be responsible to prove the bounty. At least in 888poker, I didn't had to prove or send hand ID to support to receive the bounty prize.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I saw a similar thread of another user having the same problem, at least he received the money (I hope you do too). I don't know if this is the way it works in every room for bounty prizes, but I don't think the player should be responsible to prove the bounty. At least in 888poker, I didn't had to prove or send hand ID to support to receive the bounty prize.
yeah saw that too. at least they are looking into it now

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You have to claim the bounty by sending an email?? It's manual procedure?? They should automatically credit the bounties and the rewards . Hopefully they will give everything promised.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
You have to claim the bounty by sending an email?? It's manual procedure?? They should automatically credit the bounties and the rewards . Hopefully they will give everything promised.
yes.. was very suprised by this myself. I will update the thread when there are news

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After you eliminated the player did you look in tourney lobby to see how many bullets the bounty had fired?

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
After you eliminated the player did you look in tourney lobby to see how many bullets the bounty had fired?
no but I counted and as I was watching the stream he announced his last bounty right before I busted him.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really valid points Antonis.
There were also some misunderstandings with if the streamer makes a double-rebuy, does it count to 1 or 2 bullets on the side.
And to prove your point by making e-mails, especially to turned off like this everytime when you are doing everything by their rules its just one of the most unprofessional thing we could ever seen. Its maybe a freeroll but 1000$ is a serious money (1000x buy-in lol), and it seems that they are running this way of promoting with big mistakes which makes you uncomfortable on so many levels.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know if these bounties are considered player to player transfers? I know on ACR if you get a p2p transfer you have to play for real money before you can withdraw. Are there any withdrawal restrictions for these bounties?

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Awful situation. I hope you finally get it.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Does anyone know if these bounties are considered player to player transfers? I know on ACR if you get a p2p transfer you have to play for real money before you can withdraw. Are there any withdrawal restrictions for these bounties?
honestly I don't know I just want it in my account for now haha .
my hand is still in review after I wrote to them that there must have been a mistake., I expect to hear from them tomorrow or maybe this evening..

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I looked at the tournament lobby and I see that Dafran fired a sixth bullet and then gave up after that one and finished in 944th place. So whoever eliminated him from the tournament would be the only one not eligible for the 1000 dollar bounty. Do you remember about how many players were left in the tourney when you took all of Dafrans chips?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
you could always see if dafran has the stream saved on his twitch to see if you got bounty by watching the replay
Good idea!

At least it seems to be going in the right direction. 👍