So remember when I talked about favorite sites to play poker on?

Murasaki

Murasaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Sometime ago I made a thread wondering what site you guys enjoyed playing poker on, it was fun to see the replies. Right now I still use mainly Coral (UK based gambling site), GGPoker and partypoker, there is one other site that I have used before but not mentioned in my post, pokerstars.

I actually first made an account back in 2019 and just deposited £10, back when I had a very amateur like gameplay. I wish I could use Pokerstars again but I actually locked the account because after losing the £10 I was already asking my parents for money to keep playing, I was 22 at the time and would've been able to pay them back, but still.

So to avoid potential gambling addiction from happening I closed my account, I did try to unlock it again recently, but was told that I can't do so and that I must wait until the self-exclusion period ends which is mid 2024. It sucks, but I still think I made the right decision, I would ask for advice on how to unlock the account again, but I don't think it's gonna work sadly.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Sometime ago I made a thread wondering what site you guys enjoyed playing poker on, it was fun to see the replies. Right now I still use mainly Coral (UK based gambling site), GGPoker and PartyPoker, there is one other site that I have used before but not mentioned in my post, Pokerstars.

I actually first made an account back in 2019 and just deposited £10, back when I had a very amateur like gameplay. I wish I could use Pokerstars again but I actually locked the account because after losing the £10 I was already asking my parents for money to keep playing, I was 22 at the time and would've been able to pay them back, but still.

So to avoid potential gambling addiction from happening I closed my account, I did try to unlock it again recently, but was told that I can't do so and that I must wait until the self-exclusion period ends which is mid 2024. It sucks, but I still think I made the right decision, I would ask for advice on how to unlock the account again, but I don't think it's gonna work sadly.
Yes that's sadly irreversibel. But still a very mature decision with 22 to block your account when you asked your parents for money.
Kudos :)
I think when it will finally open again your excitement to be able to play there again must be even greater :)
Great tourneys are every year. 👌🏼

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it is, as said in the post above, it is irreversible.

I recommend 888Poker, KKPoker, ReplayPoker... they are excellent sites