So Pissed at ACR - 2 hrs on hold, then disconnected

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Earlier today i was playing multiple tables and acr froze. i didn't worry about it and moved onto another site... 2 hrs later i returned to acr to find that my account balance was missing all of the funds in the tables that i was on! - all of the live chat was shut down, so i called the 800 number, and 2 hrs after the holding msg was playing my call was finally picked up by another automated system saying that the voicemail forwarding system is down, and disconnected the call. What is so concerning is that although most of the tables appear vacant, I can still see tables with players wagering money on them! I had 5 tables open when it froze that is now missing from my account, what is going on?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::stupido:

Last edited by a moderator:
ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Earlier today i was playing multiple tables and acr froze. i didn't worry about it and moved onto another site... 2 hrs later i returned to acr to find that my account balance was missing all of the funds in the tables that i was on! - all of the live chat was shut down, so i called the 800 number, and 2 hrs after the holding msg was playing my call was finally picked up by another automated system saying that the voicemail forwarding system is down, and disconnected the call. What is so concerning is that although most of the tables appear vacant, I can still see tables with players wagering money on them! I had 5 tables open when it froze that is now missing from my account, what is going on?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::stupido:
I’ve also been hung up on by ace support long ago and disconnected from unresolved chat sessions. It’s a typical experience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

May I have your screen name, tournament or hand ID or full name of the game by private message, that way I can send it to the team in charge to further assist you.