SNG problems

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there some kind of malfunction going on in the sngs? I keep seeing people leave almost every game. They are in and just disappear. I dont think its just people unregging because its happening almost every game. There was just a lobby that had 5/6 players and as soon as i hit register they all disappeared thats the one that really threw me off.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there some kind of malfunction going on in the sngs? I keep seeing people leave almost every game. They are in and just disappear. I dont think its just people unregging because its happening almost every game. There was just a lobby that had 5/6 players and as soon as i hit register they all disappeared thats the one that really threw me off.

It sounds like a Team of players or Bots rinsing out all the tables as group lol... or they have smell a vision and realize you've not changed your socks in a few days lol

But seriously Platforms like pokerstars are about to ban auto enrolling scripts to make Teams like that less prolific on their platform.

Try to reset any online stats you have with sites like cardsharks.

or start again with new user name...

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yeah it is most likely a team moving together into another room to target a player there. If you are inclined, you could follow them around and report to security.

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never met this. And at what limits does this happen? But in general, normal rooms should deal with this. Try to write in support.

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) guys who play as a team (you can report them if you see that they're always together jumping from one SNG to another)
2) some people inspect their opponents before the game and may leave it if they don't like something;
3) flaky internet connection.