Small personal poker goal achieved!

C

Chase_0101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cashed in the last Omaha Hi freeroll on FTP, which means I have cashed in all the different $100 freerolls they offer (Holdem, Razz, HORSE and now Omaha Hi).

Omaha is probably my weakest game because I always overestimate my hand after the flop. That, with the number of people who play ANYTHING means if you don't have the nuts, you're probably beat. I pretty much played like a nit the entire tournament until there were under 100 people left and I had a comfy 100K+ in chips.

Regardless of how small this goal is, its always a good feeling to be able to cross one off the list or tweak it a few ways to make it harder the next time around. I haven't checked anything off the list in a while, and its nice to see that, maybe... just maybe... my luck is changing.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
woot woot ! ! good job whats next on the list . how bout make final table in each one . tough but it can be done . :) good luck with whatever it is.

C

Chase_0101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, Omaha is the only one I haven't made the final table in, but I can start there. I haven't won a freeroll in any game... so that's a possibility too. Eventually I'll move back to SNGs and MTTs and try to get my bankroll back... but thats way down the line.