Sites without HUDs

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a U.S. player and all the sites I play on allow some form of HUD to be able to collect hands played and review hands after the session. I am wondering what are people doing on sites that do not allow HUDS, can you still request your hands from a cash session or a Mtt?? I began thinking about this, and how it would change the way I study poker.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am watching a video. I read materials

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You dont need a HUD but you can screen shot a hand you want to look over later on. Most sites will allow you to look at the last hands you played at the table and I just snip copy any hand I want to review for later on.

A

Axmanace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You dont need a HUD but you can screen shot a hand you want to look over later on. Most sites will allow you to look at the last hands you played at the table and I just snip copy any hand I want to review for later on.

You don’t even need to screen shot it, technically.

You can save your hand history - don’t need a hud / replayer to view it, although it arguably makes it easier.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don’t even need to screen shot it, technically.

You can save your hand history - don’t need a hud / replayer to view it, although it arguably makes it easier.

Ahhh! This is what I was trying to figure out. Thanks. I knew you could ask most sites for your hand history. I "learned" poker with a database collecting every hand I have ever played and it just seems strange to need to take extra steps to review hands. Thanks. I knew the question was strange to people who need to play without a HUD (database).

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks, this was just so strange because I think I "have" literally, every hand (online) that I have ever played, in my database

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am watching a video. I read materials

Hey, sorry , my response sounded wrong. I learned poker with a database saving every online hand I have ever played. I was not trying to insult you, I was curious on how you would "look" and judge if you made a mistake. I clearly was NOT thinking about requesting or saving hand history and then being able to look at them in a re-player. I hope I did not offend you.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, sorry , my response sounded wrong. I learned poker with a database saving every online hand I have ever played. I was not trying to insult you, I was curious on how you would "look" and judge if you made a mistake. I clearly was NOT thinking about requesting or saving hand history and then being able to look at them in a re-player. I hope I did not offend you.

things are good :)