Which site is most aesthetically pleasing?

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I would like to know what you think of the visual part in the online poker rooms. What do you think is the most "pleasant" room visually to play? Which is the worst? Does it affect your game (if you played in multiple rooms)? Have you gotten used to it?

Personally I do not have a visual favorite, but I would say that 888poker has it very difficult, from its lobbies to its rooms everything leaves much to be desired, and although it does not have to do directly with the game, if it is something that I would like they to improve.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think pokerstars has the best client by a distance, it probably costs them quite a bit more than their rivals but I would wager it is a big part of the reason they are #1 in the industry.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm not one for aesthetics since I play primarily at intertops, lol. The money is all that matters to me, really. If sites wanna amp up their visuals/graphics or whatever then fine. I'm not playing for the view. When I did play at PS's I would find the most undesirable table they had. The focus, imo, should be on the play, itself. Although if I'm playing at ACR (mainly for freerolls) then sure, why not make it visually stimulating. After a while all of that becomes bullsh!t anyway. :icon_blac

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm used to the interface of the rooms in which I play.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was able to play on PokerStars, I remember the poker client to be quite aesthetic. Even down to the minute details of table resizing, it was smooth and quick.

On ACR resizing is slow to react and looks terrible during the process. When you maximize the table it is all squishy looking and not to scale. And I can only stand so many avatars of Trump and Aliens. I opted to shut those off.

With PokerStars and BetOnline you can upload your own avatars which there seem to be two types that are uploaded, peoples pet dogs or some nice cleavage shot which is meant to distract us (it doesn't, but they are pretty aesthetic!!)

I prefer the BetOnline client over ACR any day of the week. Even BOL's chat is far superior to that of ACR. Also, ACR has way too many ads that overlay the center of the playing table which is distracting and covers the part where you can see the sidebets -- waiting for that to clear so you can see the info only results in a quick glimpse before another ad takes it place.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was able to play on PokerStars, I remember the poker client to be quite aesthetic. Even down to the minute details of table resizing, it was smooth and quick.

On ACR resizing is slow to react and looks terrible during the process. When you maximize the table it is all squishy looking and not to scale. And I can only stand so many avatars of Trump and Aliens. I opted to shut those off.

With PokerStars and BetOnline you can upload your own avatars which there seem to be two types that are uploaded, peoples pet dogs or some nice cleavage shot which is meant to distract us (it doesn't, but they are pretty aesthetic!!)

I prefer the BetOnline client over ACR any day of the week. Even BOL's chat is far superior to that of ACR. Also, ACR has way too many ads that overlay the center of the playing table which is distracting and covers the part where you can see the sidebets -- waiting for that to clear so you can see the info only results in a quick glimpse before another ad takes it place.

On Point! Agree 100%

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on PS.
I downloaded Betonline and unibet, but the rooms are just really ugly for me.

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously, the Pokerstar is the best in terms of visualization, but the most unpleasant one I said was Intertops!

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really miss PKR for the visuals

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going to give this one to GG Poker (I believe Natural8 poker is the same) by a landslide. It has an arcade look and feel to it. I like their software.

Do not have a HUD open while you play there even if it doesnt get information from the client as they confiscated a Cardschat members funds for having one running.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most aesthetic and most convenient is PokerStars, the worst is 888

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ahhh taste is about individuality... some times less is more... i still cant find the automuck check box on PokerStars lol its not intuitive you also have hot keys that need studying to find your current/scheduled tournaments.

888poker has that really awesome throw a tomato,cake egg thing lol that's fun you got to admit.

we need to see more like that.... but whats with the POWER play thing on PokerStars? confused.com lol