satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Pokerstars

I have to admit that pokerstars has always been my favorite. But they have eliminated skrill and neteller in my country and they were the means of payment that I used to bet. So now I'm looking for a site that allows me to use paypal to play.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just tried pokerstars

Americas Cardroom is my favorite

Great Events, awesome team behind the scenes, and they just signed Chris Moneymaker!

They definitely seem to be one of the most progressive sites in the online scene right now. And they welcome US players which is nice since many of my students/viewers are from the USA and if it weren't for ACR I wouldn't be able to play homegames with them :(

But fortunately we can! And we've got 2 more weeks left in our homegame league!
http://gripsed.com/venom - It's been super fun and I can't wait for next season to start!

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't play on any of the sites that are overseas...in fact, I am mind boggled why anyone would support playing on them.

Sure, they are entertaining, but they are so juiced it is beyond laughable...I suppose some pros enjoy them, for some reason I do not know.

I think over time, you sort of forget how the game is played and endorse scams. I really do not know?

I am just a broke ass honest player that gets zero kickbacks, and would never lie.
Maybe I am not good at poker, but it really takes an idiot to not know these games from these overseas sites are not a scam.

Last edited:
el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: pokerstars for me is the best in the world ... americascardroom is not behind ...

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well , since I just won my first ON DEMAND game on ACR, I will have to say Americas Card Room. Even though it was a long tourney. :D View attachment 289009

Last edited:
tihomalko

tihomalko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which site i prefer to play?
I prefer PokerStars

D

Dakkedalle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on a danish site, that is much alike partypoker, and with the same tournaments. Other than that i play on pokerstars.:)

D

Dakkedalle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i also like Americas Card Room

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
California not much choice of online rooms: ACR and BCP

I started online with Doyle's room. That morphed into America's Card Room. wish it was still Doyle's soon; had a lot of luck there.

Since WPN runs Black Chip Poker as well as ACR, I play there for a sense of variety; they have the exact same layouts, etc. But some days ACR may be buggy, and PCP is up and gunning, anybody who plays online has to have another site or two to fall back on in case one site is down.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like PokerStars, I like the games, I like the App, the good thing that has a lot of low-cost tournaments that are very affordable for me.
And there are freerols that are very good.

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars for sure! I played on Full Tilt and party poker years ago and didn't really like the platform.

I am not able to get onto Pokerstars now because of geolocation issues so I'm on ACR, and... meh. I like that they have other sit and go's besides 6 max, but I'm waiting forever for a table to fill up to play. I may withdraw and go somewhere else.

L

love that omaha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is waste of time I won 700 1st two weeks it was legal in Michigan. Withdrew 500 ran that up to 600 sports betting then lost half to crazy coolers Had AA and KK total of 4 times where I flopped full house n lost to quads about 100 per hand loss. Who would really play on this site, lost AA Kk and QQ to 2 undercards at or near final tbl 6 times in a week all in pre flop. Even sports betting the in game spread is awful.

P

Peterwijk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best 1

I think 888poer is the best,lots of freeroles,free tickets .and every level a tickrt and every 5 levels a scrach card with nice prices

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer pokerstars because it is where I know all the mechanics and sites that it has

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now i play just on Pokerstars. I like the structure of site and the design.

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Danske Poker

Owned by the Danish government, you ALWAYS get your money:eek::eek::eek::eek:

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was able to cash out on PokerStars so that's always a good sign. I live the graphics on GG Poker better though---seems like a fun legit site.

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing on Pokerstars.
Now I play on Pokerstars Partypoker and GG-Poker.
;)

K

kioge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my country,pokerstar can't play anymore.
I play on ACR and natrual8 instead,but i think PS is the best site in the world.