Which site do you prefer to play on?

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I play mainly on 888 and poker stars,there are nice software and good conditions for beginners, I advise you)

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many years of experience in finding the best site has shown me better than pokerstars no.I no doubt choose only this site.And I advise many people to play there.

T

thiagotup197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars gg poker natural8 amerca

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Pokerstars, GG, and I really like 888 too

R

robopimp01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best hands...

I tryed lot of online poker software, but I think the pokerstars is the best, cause the "hands" is like in live. :D

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THERE ARE MANY SITES FOR PLAYING POKER, BUT BY THE WILL OF SUDBA, I GOT TO POKER STARS AND FOR SOME REASON I PREFER TO PLAY ON IT.TRUE, THERE ARE A LOT OF VERY GOOD PLAYERS HERE AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO PLAY PLUS, BUT STILL DO NOT WANT TO GO TO OTHER SITES.HERE IS TRUTH WANT LEAD THE ACCOUNT ON POKER STARS. ES. CAN HERE THERE ARE THOSE WHO PLAYS ON POKER STARS.ES AND ADVISE ME SOMETHING?

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My preference has always been Pokerstars, despite Amaya gutting their rewards program. This is mainly due to familiarity and the fact they have bigger weekend guarantees than other sites (though not as much as in the past).

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a tough beginning, but I really love 888. It-s just more action and more money guaranteed in freerolls.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play at Pokerstars. There is a very user-friendly interface and a variety of types of poker - in addition to Hold'em, there are 8 games, Omaha, Badugi, Courchevel and others. Also, large series of tournaments are often held, there are many cash tables. Therefore, most of all I like to play there.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

The AmericasCardrum room suits me best. There are a lot of freerolls and the hand speed is quite moderate. The only drawback is the very long late registration periods. But, over time, you get used to it.

robinschudl

robinschudl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars Pokerdom Unibet Americasrcadroom

Na początku pokerstars teraz głownie unibet i Americasrcadroom :):cool::cool::cool:

P

poker hp635

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker stars poker house and I'm thinking of trying 888 maybe someone else will recommend sites where there are good freerolls

G

gasefendi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play on pokerstars, but I heard that they have some interesting moments with the random generator. I don't want to say anything, it's just a rumor, but maybe someone knows more about it than I do?:rolleyes:

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot on Pokerstars and Unibet, I really like both sites!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have played on many different sites but always return to Pokerstars. The wide choice of game format and the ease of registering your favorite games is a big plus for me.
Some are too complicated and I still find it hard to navigate between different game formats, I still cannot find the CC free-rolls on some of them.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

PLOLmaha

PLOLmaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment I prefer playing on GG, lots of action and good software.