Simply killing it at new room atlas

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just discovered this room day before yesterday. Decided to deposit $15 via bitcoin and have been on a tear the last couple days. I have been making an effort to play at the smaller sites more and it is paying off.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what is this room?
What do you think of her and the games there?

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is this room?
Right now i am pretty bias because i keep winning there but i like it. I been making a point to play at smaller sites more and i prefer them. Just not enough traffic to fill my appetite. But i been plating there a lot last couple days and less suckouts very few shoves i would recommend to anyone wanting a more realistic game. Even been playing at dragonroom and like it there too.I still have to play several at chico also but I play at smaller sites whenever i can.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i did a search but i can't find anything on atlas poker. Where do you download the site from?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It great to dominate at these "smaller" sites,,,but good luck getting any of your winnings,,, :damnmate:

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I just discovered this room day before yesterday. Decided to deposit $15 via bitcoin and have been on a tear the last couple days. I have been making an effort to play at the smaller sites more and it is paying off.

View attachment 267151

very nice to see you are doing well there.. I will check it myself . thanks for letting us know. How are the games there ?

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very nice to see you are doing well there.. I will check it myself . thanks for letting us know. How are the games there ?
It is not always easy to find a game. Most games have huge add-ons so forced to add on. There are a few freezouts early I like to play. This is only one of 6 sites I play at it's good for a backup or secondary site.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have you cashed out and if so how long did it take? Winnings are not winnings if you can't cash out.

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't trust these smaller rooms so much. There is not enough experience of the helpfulness of the support. The method and security of payments are unknown. I prefer the large halls used by many.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is this room?

It great to dominate at these "smaller" sites,,,but good luck getting any of your winnings,,, :damnmate:

Have you cashed out and if so how long did it take? Winnings are not winnings if you can't cash out.

I don't trust these smaller rooms so much. There is not enough experience of the helpfulness of the support. The method and security of payments are unknown. I prefer the large halls used by many.
yes i deposit bitcoin as i do everywhere, every other site lets u just withdraw via bitcoin very easily. They don't even have bitcoin withdraw option or live chat help. Sent them e-mail 2 days ago still have heard nothing. Wanted to warn after giving them 48hrs that's plenty of time to reply.:mad: