Should be more clear before a deposit

beanaddict

beanaddict

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happened to me at Absolute, but I have now noticed it at a couple of others. Since my options are low for blackjack at US sites. I made a deposit strictly for this at Absolute...Needless to say their Blackjack tables wouldn't let me connect.

Finally email from support:
(This should be more clear to people using Epass.)

Dear Mr. Crain,

Thank you for contacting us.

Due to recent ePassporte dispositions, players that have ever used this deposit method to fund their account will block their ability to play Blackjack as it creates conflicts with certain regulations.

Your account shows that you made a deposit with ePassport on October 12th, 2007 at 14:36:13 ET.

We are currently reviewing this situation, but in the meantime you may still enjoy the great variety of poker games that we offer such as: Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, Razz, Horse, 7 Stud as well as our many freeroll tournaments and qualifiers for bigger Poker events.

Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We are here for you!

Sincerely,

Pablo
Team Absolute ~ Customer Support
"To Continue to be the Best and Most Trusted"
Support@AbsolutePoker.Com

We’re Here To Stay! All Players Welcome!

Come and join the action this weekend with our 150k guaranteed on Saturday and 60k on Sunday! With more and bigger guaranteed tournaments, Absolute Poker is your place to play. See you at the tables whenever, wherever!

K4Lic0

K4Lic0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get it, why would they do that?

beanaddict

beanaddict

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing I can think of:

(Having to do with legislation), Blackjack is a known form of gambling. But with poker there are so many arguements that it isn't. But when someone goes to deposit they should make it clear there will be limitations.