SharkScope and CardsChat freerolls

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all, is there any reason that the CardsChat freerolls no longer show on sharkscope? I know the ones on pokerstars used to show up there but they no longer do although other freerolls on PokerStars do show up. I noticed the CardsChat freerolls don’t on GG poker either but the 888 CardsChat freerolls do. Just curious as to why they do on some rooms but not others and they used to before but not now on some.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like SharkScope are the ones to ask about this. If you get an answer, then please post it here in the forum :)

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe can dig in the settings sharkscope

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I filled out the form on SharkScope for missing tournaments with the tournament Id number from PokerStars. It says will update within 48 hours but it’s been about 5 days and still not showing. It sucks as had 2 FT in the $300 weekend freerolls. With my meager winnings, they would really help my stats. Lol. Not sure what else to try. Other PokerStars freerolls show up there and my GG CardsChat freerolls show up so not sure why.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I filled out the form on SharkScope for missing tournaments with the tournament Id number from PokerStars. It says will update within 48 hours but it’s been about 5 days and still not showing. It sucks as had 2 FT in the $300 weekend freerolls. With my meager winnings, they would really help my stats. Lol. Not sure what else to try. Other PokerStars freerolls show up there and my GG CardsChat freerolls show up so not sure why.

I use it time by time, but you can't rely on their tourney, sng stats at all. Last time, few months ago I paid for a month subscription - what i usually do in every 3-4 months once for the more search options -, and i used their software again and the same insane thing happened what happened all the time when i subscribed. Their software just stopped the updates about tourney results with their online database. Also there is like a 10% difference about my real results and their datas, as satellites, rebuys, freerolls - i recognized sometimes even the freezout tourneys - are messed up, set up, imported differently. ie.: freerolls show buyin costs, the won amounts are different, satellite winnings are different, later on used up tickets counted for different amount.

So not for this - because they let you know, if you go through their site, it is not 100% okay -, but for the software problem, I wrote them all the time when it happened, as like this, it is totally useless. They answered in a very polite, but basically saying nothing, just the official meaningless not even explanation way. Basically they let me know in a very nice style: f*ck off, use it like this or go to hell....

Anyway, their software and subscribtion is really tricky, i just met with a Mac guy here on CC, who use basically the same software under a different name - dont remember for the site, software name, however it is the same (different colors :))) that's all... -, but they charge him 20% more, than the scope....

Anyway, if you want to record, track your tourney results, i highly recommend you to do it yourself in excel or any free similar office tool. That's the best, in this way it is 100% accurate, and when you have enough datas, tourneys, you are able to get out more info by using functions, variables, can make better, more useful curves, as well.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use it time by time, but you can't rely on their tourney, sng stats at all. Last time, few months ago I paid for a month subscription - what i usually do in every 3-4 months once for the more search options -, and i used their software again and the same insane thing happened what happened all the time when i subscribed. Their software just stopped the updates about tourney results with their online database. Also there is like a 10% difference about my real results and their datas, as satellites, rebuys, freerolls - i recognized sometimes even the freezout tourneys - are messed up, set up, imported differently. ie.: freerolls show buyin costs, the won amounts are different, satellite winnings are different, later on used up tickets counted for different amount.

So not for this - because they let you know, if you go through their site, it is not 100% okay -, but for the software problem, I wrote them all the time when it happened, as like this, it is totally useless. They answered in a very polite, but basically saying nothing, just the official meaningless not even explanation way. Basically they let me know in a very nice style: f*ck off, use it like this or go to hell....

Anyway, their software and subscribtion is really tricky, i just met with a Mac guy here on CC, who use basically the same software under a different name - dont remember for the site, software name, however it is the same (different colors :))) that's all... -, but they charge him 20% more, than the scope....

Anyway, if you want to record, track your tourney results, i highly recommend you to do it yourself in excel or any free similar office tool. That's the best, in this way it is 100% accurate, and when you have enough datas, tourneys, you are able to get out more info by using functions, variables, can make better, more useful curves, as well.

Thanks for the answer. I do use Airtable App to record my results that way but like seeing the graph on there (aa long as going up lol). I found a spot where you can submit the tournament id of a tournament that’s missing. Did that with the freerolls and now it’s there. Took about a week though.

Freeroll Passwords