Serious Question

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing on Global Poker for awhile now and recently started playing on intertops and betonline

I've been doing really good in the tournaments on there and decide to put money back on global since I was doing so good

I've always done just ok on there and limited it to variance bad suck outs etc
Even though I wasn't getting as
bad of suck outs as much
on the other sites I figured the other sites also only have about 200 people playing and global has 2k on the tournaments on there a lot of times plus you have 9 people at the table on the particular tournaments I play

So anyways I played the jackpot sit n go turned $10 into $75 and then lose most of it and I just feel my confidence demolished

But I noticed AQ a couple hands I tied with the player who had AQ once

I keep losing with a few wins and I keep thinking the competition is a lot harder on here most of the time.

Anyways I played the tournament tonight and I noticed 2 players tied with AQ
Nothing fishy. It happens

About 4 hands later it happens again. Tie.

I get it a couple hands later with two pairs, AQ

I'm not gonna complain about any rigged stuff I'm not going to do that.

But I will make sure to take screenshots next time because I want to make sure

So now the question
Because like I said I'm not complaining

But my question is how many AQ's or players tying with AQ will it take to know for sure its not rigged?

I just want to make sure

Anyways I will try to get screenshots tonight or tomorrow hopefully

Note: Ice played on global for awhile and this is the first time I've seen this particular hand so much. Maybe it is just variance it just seems a little fishy

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have 5 players with AQ you could be pretty certain its rigged.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything can and does happen in poker - a lot!

You'd do much better spending your time working on your game rather than sleuthing for poker sites who really aren't interested in what you think you have discovered.

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything can and does happen in poker - a lot!

You'd do much better spending your time working on your game rather than sleuthing for poker sites who really aren't interested in what you think you have discovered.

I'm definitely working on my game but nothing wrong with taking screenshots

Put it this way

I could work on my game till I'm blue in the face

But why would I want to spend my site on a rigged site?

All this learning let me go play somewhere that will cheat me

Does this sound logical to you?

Anyways I don't know for sure but I will be taking screenshots.

Its not all one sides either,
I've gotten 3 4 of a kinds in the past two days

(Granted I've been playing an enormous am out of time the last few days)

But still even on online poker with plenty of hands 4 of a kind is pretty damn rare.

I will continue working on my game.

I understand variance happens
But I also want to know if my money is being played at the odds its supposed to.

If you don't mind playing rigged though I will gladly play a home game with you and make sure we have a dealer that lets me get pocket Aces a couple times in a row :p

In playing but seriously that comment isn't helpful
I didn't say IT WAS rigged just noticing some fishy stuff that's all and I want to take notes.

I only have one four of a kind screen shot and two AQ hands so far since I posted maybe about in 30-45 minutes of play

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-27-23-14-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-23-14-23.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2019-07-27-22-53-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-22-53-38.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2019-07-27-23-02-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-23-02-55.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2019-07-27-21-49-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-21-49-33.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2019-07-27-21-51-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-21-51-13.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What country are you in? I'm only vaguely aware of BetOnline, Intertops & least of all Global.

If you're concerned about the poker site cheating you, or about them not protecting you from cheaters, I would stick to the big, really well known names like pokerstars & partypoker. If you're in the US, stick to Americas Cardroom.

Right now I only play on Stars, ACR and a Canadian government contracted poker site: Playnow.com. The latter is the only one I trust 100% but you can only play on that site if you live in certain parts of canada.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played on Global for a while...got up to $150 without depositing anything...I decided to leave...not cause of bad beats or anything but rather because I don't really like playing cash tables...I prefer sit-n-go or tourney play...Global does not have a lot of action in those areas.

I don't remember any kinds of fishy play when I played...I quit about a year ago...I did cash out with no problems...

That's about all I can say on the subject...Good Luck!!!

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know. This type of situation happen in real life also but for sure it does way more often when I play online. For that reason I am reluctant to make deposits.

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on Global for a while...got up to $150 without depositing anything...I decided to leave...not cause of bad beats or anything but rather because I don't really like playing cash tables...I prefer sit-n-go or tourney play...Global does not have a lot of action in those areas.

I don't remember any kinds of fishy play when I played...I quit about a year ago...I did cash out with no problems...

That's about all I can say on the subject...Good Luck!!!

They actually have a lot of sit n go options now and a jackpot one

Dude I know this sounds crazy and its really messing with my head big time

But I played "bad" and won 5th in a tournament

By bad I mean I noticed the software throwing some of the same cards up there

I play solid and do good on intertops and betonline and would have never did some of the stuff I did on there

But I felt like it was weird software bugging or rigging whatever and I swear I made calls I shouldn't have and I felt really weird doing it

But it worked...I really think some things up or their software sucks