Seeking insight regarding bot accounts and ChicagoIllinoisUSA on ACR

B

BonitaHours

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently I read an article published late in 2019 where "ShillinAintEasy" talked about how she noticed the account ChicagoIllinoisUSA on ACR was playing really unusual. She noted the account would always max late reg tournaments in played in, had a vpip around 16% but only saw flops 1.6% of the time. It would open shove upwards of 40bb, folded a ton of buttons and wouldn't defend bb. And it's graph was unreal, up over 30k in a year at $20 ish abi.

So I went and sharkscoped the account, and right after this article was published and the account was reported to ACR admin it started losing. And it's obviously not a downswing, has dumped like 20k in the last 3 months lol. I guess I'm just looking for someone who understands how botting and aiding works, and what ACR can do about it, because obviously something has been done. You don't just crush that long and that well and then lose like this. And why would you continue to play?? sharkscope the account , it's crazy.

C

ChicagoIllinoisUSA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a bot. Sharkscope is broke. It changed. Sharkscope now averages all the re-entries for all players. I late reg and rarely re-enter (hence, it shows up as a downswing). I am still a winning player. I have yet to have a losing week on ACR

C

ChicagoIllinoisUSA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have spoken on many occasions with shilllinainteasy ie Irene Carey through PM's on the 2+2 forum. I did not want to out her on the 2+2 ACR forum and cause drama. That is why she took the tweet down IMMEDIATELY after I spoke with her.

C

ChicagoIllinoisUSA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also invite Chris Baud who wrote on article on Irene and I here on cardchat, to PM me and I will give you my phone number and we can talk! I do not like typing, unless necessary!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I also invite Chris Baud who wrote on article on Irene and I here on cardchat, to PM me and I will give you my phone number and we can talk! I do not like typing, unless necessary!
Thanks for registering on CC and clarifying!

B

BonitaHours

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a bot. Sharkscope is broke. It changed. Sharkscope now averages all the re-entries for all players. I late reg and rarely re-enter (hence, it shows up as a downswing). I am still a winning player. I have yet to have a losing week on ACR

And here I am referring to the account as "it" lol. Just was seeking info, I saw you were #1 scheduled in count and your graph was unreal. I'm just a very small winning player at 1 abi so I really don't understand how sharkscope has change and in what way things work. Don't mind me haha . Just looked weird with the sharkscope and all , you know?

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good change its a WPN house bot !

Recently I read an article published late in 2019 where "ShillinAintEasy" talked about how she noticed the account ChicagoIllinoisUSA on ACR was playing really unusual. She noted the account would always max late reg tournaments in played in, had a vpip around 16% but only saw flops 1.6% of the time. It would open shove upwards of 40bb, folded a ton of buttons and wouldn't defend bb. And it's graph was unreal, up over 30k in a year at $20 ish abi.

So I went and sharkscoped the account, and right after this article was published and the account was reported to ACR admin it started losing. And it's obviously not a downswing, has dumped like 20k in the last 3 months lol. I guess I'm just looking for someone who understands how botting and aiding works, and what ACR can do about it, because obviously something has been done. You don't just crush that long and that well and the. n lose like this. And why would you continue to play?? Sharkscope the account , it's crazy.
Bot's are everywhere on the WPN network these days and at all levels in all games ! A bot cost $125 to $250 and with a little programing will make a profit and clear bonus.. My bet if you say my latest bot post this all blow up by this time next year !

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not a bot but running a bot , humm ?

???? are you running a bot ???

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, maybe the creator of the bot is defending its bot while he has many ongoing bot operations.

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not Accusing Sir. just sayin

Do you even know how Bots operate? Do your research, before accusing!

You may or may not be running at Bot or AI program to help you beat the game , who will ever know ? However the online game at all levels is loaded with bots and new AI programs who help the below average of average player breakeven or turn a small profit. Good luck at the tables

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bot's are everywhere on the WPN network these days and at all levels in all games ! A bot cost $125 to $250 and with a little programing will make a profit and clear bonus..!
I find that hard to believe. Never seen a bot that impressed me much. You'd be better off learning how to play the micros, but there is that mentality that would rather go to the expense and trouble to scam even when honesty is both more rewarding and less effort. Unforch, some people just get a rush from putting one over.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that hard to believe. Never seen a bot that impressed me much. You'd be better off learning how to play the micros, but there is that mentality that would rather go to the expense and trouble to scam even when honesty is both more rewarding and less effort. Unforch, some people just get a rush from putting one over.

I was like you, even when i thought i have a 'bad beat' for months, half year, meantime i was winning before for a long period. Basically the ACR proved me the bots are real, everywhere, they work good. Last year they took down one, what was operating on micro limits, i played against it lot of times, was strange at least, I even received a small amount of refund... to be honest some of the new portugese and belarus regs look similar for me on acr nowadays, even i know few just play in an other style, tactics, whatever, and i am sure they are not bots, probably that is part of the why it is hard to find and take it down... i had few months period, whn i came back in this year and actively won, no week was in minus for months, they were bombing me with 'human tests' in email, on the platform, that was annoying anyway, when you play 6-8 tables....

and yes the sharkscope stat wasn't in line with reality for a long while about ACR, WPN accounts, for few months now it looks like get fixed, especially on tourney accounts, as ACR fixed the late reg, rebuy counts....