natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I won a seat at one of the COPS games at BOL. I thought the game was the 26th of September. It is the19th, tomorrow.

Does anyone know if I can unregister, and register in a different game without losing the buy in.

Any help would help.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also somehow won a place in a tournament that I couldn't play! And it was in the same poker room! I wrote to support and I was registered in the next such tournament! So act all real!

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So, usually are NOT allowed to unregister. I was able to get in after about an hour and half of the game underway. Lost about 25K before I got in. Started with 200K. Didn't do so well, had only 2 decent hands with no callers, and, any other hands I played, got 4 to 7 callers.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah its a pretty common policy across sites. Some sites even warn players with a message like "please make sure you can play the target tournament before registering to this satellite".

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am not familiar with BOL's policy but I know that lately poker rooms don't allow you to unregister and use the buy in for another tournament or convert the ticket to tournament money.

I am so sorry for the unlucky outcome but hey hope you have better luck the next time :)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah if you win some tickets in satellites, especially for big series, its almost never possible to unregister. this is also on other sites. i miss the times where you could unregister on stars and they gave you tournament money. the good old days ;)

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i had this experience and i couldn't do it, but in my case i just wanted to avoid playing from beginning of the game.

Poker Tells