river card is it a FIX?????

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really think some sites might be rigged honest to god the stuff that hits is just ridiculous i like bodog for a real experience

:confused:

I like this guy!

gives me lots of reason to use the confused smiley.

RedKing

RedKing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think the river card is fixed, maybe you should wait for a better hand before you go all-in on the turn.

R

ruzzy1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most people who say it is fixed are usaully sore losers or just arent playing very well. your always gonna see some terrible river beats but the percentage of the times it happens seems still low in comparison to when it doesnt happen.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well why not just hack into the poker site and fix so you win??

Shit happens, get hard. or as an alternative there are many homosexual gaming networks.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the cards are rigged when you play online poker. Especially on bodog because I was playing in a tournament and I watch one player win a big pot with AA. Then on the next hand I had KK and I went all in and the same guy called and he had AA again!

And if you're a big poker buff like me, you know that you only get Aces 1 out of every 220 hands so there is now way he shouldve gotten Aces again because he still had the rest of the 220 hands to go through before he could get Aces again.

Now, there is no way you can tell me thats not rigged.

Swanny

Swanny

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the cards are rigged when you play online poker. Especially on Bodog because I was playing in a tournament and I watch one player win a big pot with AA. Then on the next hand I had KK and I went all in and the same guy called and he had AA again!

And if you're a big poker buff like me, you know that you only get Aces 1 out of every 220 hands so there is now way he shouldve gotten Aces again because he still had the rest of the 220 hands to go through before he could get Aces again.

So your saying that he has to wait 219 before he can possibly get another pair of aces? :confused: Please!

PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have heard "well thats PokerStars for you" a lot after I win a hand.

After I always say "no, that's poker for you"

:p

Lol.... I usually say "gee, thanks PStars"... when a fish hits a runner-runner miracle....
I like to encourage them to KEEP CALLING with 72os :eek: and a flop of AK2:eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where is haopei when I need him.....

FIXED! FIXED! FIXED! lol.

River, just like the turn and flop, always helps someone be it you or the villain just depends on the hand.

I

is'n'ers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my AA just got rivered by 88

but i still don't think online poker is in any way rigged.

However, here's one for you..... Are some people, and therefore players, 'luckier' than others?

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but i still don't think online poker is in any way rigged.

However, here's one for you..... Are some people, and therefore players, 'luckier' than others?

skill vs luck, we all need a little bit of luck but you know what, I definitely think that on some days you are just unlucky or vice versa, you hit everything. Today when rampaging I went all in with j-6 against what I thought was a steal. He called, flipped over a-q and the board showed 5 clubs, none of us had a club and we split, poker is a crazy game and you have to be able to handle whatever the cards do when they fall.

edit:the all in was pre-flop for those that couldn't tell, he was pretty mad after that lost the rest of his buy-in in the little time I was at the table, made me laugh lol

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the cards are rigged when you play online poker. Especially on Bodog because I was playing in a tournament and I watch one player win a big pot with AA. Then on the next hand I had KK and I went all in and the same guy called and he had AA again!

I've gotten AA twice in a row and lost both hands to knock me out of tourney. All in pre flop both times. I'm very aggressive. My AA only show a win rate of 62 percent over all on both sites I play on. I always thought the sites where fixed so I stayed in the free rolls till I build up a BR. I get sucked out on allot more than I suck out because I'm a tag so I'm usually ahead when I play. Some sites I feel they can't get you to play unless they give you something to get you in. They don't want you in because your not shaking things up. Even thou I feel it's fixed I love to play even if I just considered it entertainment. Besides online has upped my brick and mortar game that I'm way up just can't get there very often due to disability. Keep playing my friends and enjoy.