Reporting multiple accounts

J

JEasyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you guys feel about multiple accounts? Is it something that should be reported. For example on ACR sharkscope shows "KornHusker" and "KornHuskerAA" is the same person, other then the obvious similarities in the name, One acct started playing the exact day the other acct stopped.
Is this something that I should report to ACR? Or is it common and ok to do? Obviously there are a lot of "1st deposit bonuses" that people could be taking advantage multiple times.
The player is question runs their mouth pretty much non stop (only reason I even looked them up) constantly tell everyone at the table how they play every single wrong etc.
Am I being petty for even caring?
Is it something the pokersite should be taking care of and non concern of mine?

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The site will notice it when he ever tries to withdraw...
as Long as he just uses 1 account I don’t see that he gets any advantage out of having another dead account. If people try to rip off the rooms by using bonuses on more than one account then that is actually good for you. More money for you to win from them at the table 😁

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Are you sure is the same client? Because Americas Cardroom and Black Chip Poker run under WPN network , same opponents, same prizepool etc.

In Greece Bwin , SportingBet.gr run under partypoker software etc.

You can't run simultaneously ACR and BCP for sure.System doesn't allow you.Plus how the person will verify his address if both accounts are on ACR?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed with above. The room is more than happy for you to lose and introduce at minimum liquidity into the room. If you try to cash out then that is another story.

J

JEasyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good points guys! This is why I asked.
I never thought of the cashout aspect.(that specific player hasn't had the opportunity :) )
Or the fact that it's more free money out there to win!
Thank you!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really hope that ACR can figure out in 2 months what other sites were born knowing ....how to prevent multi entry cheaters.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Definetely is very difficult for the site to know 2 account belong to the same people
They just put one different location, name, state or whatever and the site is misleaded
But i think that somehow this should be not allowed
Imagine one playing in the same table in 2 or 3 positions
He can do a lot of damages to other players
Rgds

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is forbidden by all poker rooms that a player has more than one account in a poker room! I want to think it's just a coincidence of names when you've met at the table the players who have almost the same nick

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone is dumb enough to name their new account in such an obvious way, then the poker site will obviously look into it, if someone report it. KristaK reported an incidence to 888 poker, and their reply was "this will be investigated".

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally had 2 accounts. one on AKR and one on BCP. but it is impossible to play simultaneously in two rooms from one ip address. At the expense of bonuses, I will say that I could not withdraw money from AKR because the two accounts had the same email. I had to ask them to get one account on the BCP and leave only one account on the AKP. so I can assure you that even if people have 2 accounts each, there is no sense for them. in such serious rooms it is all provided. otherwise they were destroyed only on bonuses)))