Replay Poker Chat

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just tried replay poker for the first time and absolutely love it, first time playing and finished 6th out of 109. The cards feel completely random and is a great way to practice for live games. Anyone have things they love about the site? I know there are probably many threads about it but would love to hear your thoughts on this thread.

All of my study seems to apply perfectly on this site.

Thanks!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Anyone have things they love about the site? I know there are probably many threads about it but would love to hear your thoughts on this thread.

Guess the only thing i "love" about them is NOT playing there :cool:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Why is that because it’s free? Or rather there is no way to win money?

Tried them couple times in autumn during some cardchat events but then again i didn't take these games too serioisly either lol.
So i just imagine - Cardchat partnering with site X dont mean automatically that this room is now actually good or whatever :bebored:

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I analyze my game right during the game. I rarely come back. Right during the hand, I realize that I made a mistake and I either correct the error or lose and fly out. There's no other way.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I did enjoy playing there initially, and still do, although just like any online game it has issues. It is fun, just like all online games!

1. It loves flushes and straights..about every third hand.
2. If you have trips 9/10 you are up against a straight or a flush.
3. Raising accomplishes nothing (considering it is free money) so it is a game where you should just limp lol ...it is actually quite sad.
4. People will bluff without any chance to hit, the idea of a bluff...even a semi-bluff is that you have a chance to win...just does not apply there. They will shove with 73 off. (they won't with 72 off because that is obvious not to do)
5. Nobody understands position, so don't think your position means anything there.

I haven't seen anything as ridiculous as I have seen on paid unregulated sites "yet" but the game does use a standard 1 2 3 punch type standard for gameplay. It loves straights, it loves flushes and it loves to drop pairs on the flop.

Oh and 3/4 boards will have an ace. So if you think you have top pair, go all in before the Ace hits 4th or 5th street to try and scare off whoever might suspect an Ace will hit. lol

I think replay poker should be called Aces Poker.