Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
CardsChat has partnered with Replay Poker to bring our members some fun social games and a chance to build up those VIP points and win some great CC Merch!

We host monthly series in our Special Events League, and have a seasonal Individual League as well! Check the sticky thread in our Special Events section for more info about these games, and how to sign-up. New sign-ups to our Leagues get 100k bonus chips from Replay!

Use this thread to post any questions you have about Replay Poker!

I'll start with a little background here:

Replay Poker is a free poker site aimed at more serious players, with a full MTT Schedule, daily and weekly leaderboards, and a real-money poker room feel. They have a collusion department and moderate behavior at the tables, generating the serious side of poker that a lot of people are looking for, while also maintaining a fun, safe and competitive environment to hone your poker skills and make new friends. Replay Poker is browser based, so there is no client software to download!

Last edited:
pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Impossible to play multi table , when plays from phone. For example 2 tournament at same time CC special events

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello! Can you make the sound notification being activated not only when the focus is somewhere else, but when the focus is on the table as well, please? I always time out. Thanks.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an issue with not having any sound, with Replay Poker while using my Mac Pro. I noticed this last weekend, while playing the league free roll, and last night while playing League. Another player at my table, also using a Mac, said she had no sound either.

Is this a known issue? Yes, I am aware of the sound button on the top left of the screen, it doesn't do anything.

Thanks

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Strange thing at Replay

So today while i am playing The Cardschat Special Event at Replay I am typing this strange thing that is happening right now.

Here are some screen shots of the situation that i am playiong in right now.

Capture

Capture2

And this is how i am playing right now.
Sometimes i see one card and if i hit i have to bet, no other option.
Sometimes i can't see nothing and have to fold.

It is the first time i see this on Replay.
I tried contacting support, but can't even find an email off them anywhere in the help center:confused:

We are now left with 7 players at the final table:eek:
Don't know how I reached, but am here:confused:

Ok just finished in 6th.
Saw an Ace and went allin again against JJ

Can someone advise me anything here?
I already updated, cleared cache, disk-cleanup etc.
This is only on Replay no other pokersite.

Some advise is always welcome:)

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is really weird. I hope someone will help you.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That really is weird! I will send this to reports and see if anyone has any suggestions or hopefully someone from Replay may have some answers.

In the meantime, I don't know if it will help at all but there is a 'Community' where you may find some answers or even start a thread on the dilemma? Just a thought...

f7df377a23d4b8ea475fecdd65e31851.png

Last edited:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So today while i am playing The Cardschat Special Event at Replay I am typing this strange thing that is happening right now.

View attachment 296425

View attachment 296426

View attachment 296427

I tried contacting support, but can't even find an email off them anywhere in the help center:confused:

Ok just finished in 6th.

I moved this to the Replay thread. I will forward this on to them and let them know about it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

View attachment 296425

View attachment 296426

View attachment 296427

Ok just finished in 6th.

What kind of device and which browser were you using?

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
I moved this to the Replay thread. I will forward this on to them and let them know about it.

AAAAhhhh.
I thought: where did my first post disappear ???:confused:
And now I see that its here, because I posted it again:eek:

Thanks Tammy:)

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
That really is weird! I will send this to reports and see if anyone has any suggestions or hopefully someone from Replay may have some answers.

In the meantime, I don't know if it will help at all but there is a 'Community' where you may find some answers or even start a thread on the dilemma? Just a thought...

THIS is indeed useful info Shells.
Thanks for the HU
I will try it also.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips

I already posted in the Community Forum.

Hi there,
I am Navin Sarabjeet ( PROUD:D member of the Cardschat Home games)

I have recently noticed something strange at the tables and specifically only with me ( I think ).

I logged in Saturday the 24th of October 2021 to play my CC home games and noticed that i couldn't see my cards or barely see them.
Once in a while I would see them both, other times none and mostly only one card.
I had no other option than to play in that way, because it was a Ranking game.
I am including some screenshots below.

If anyone can help resolve the issue I would be much obliged
Thanks in advance

These are the screenshots:

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, it's good that a representative of replay poker has appeared here. I like to play on your site.
however, there are some things that I want to pay attention to.
personally, I need a pop-up window when starting the game and running. next, I would like to view the hand not only in video playback, but also in freeze frame mode, with the image of the opponent's hand. when you reduce the size of the window, the functionality of the buttons should not change, they almost disappear for me.
well, I would like to have a little time bank for making a decision.
if it is possible to do this, then there is nothing better to wish for.
thank you, develop and thrive.:)
I agree with everything said by bablovod. If I had to prioritize, it would be the "hand replay". I like that you have the feature but I've stopped using it altogether because I haven't been able to find a way to speed up the video playback. I would like a "quick" way to see the highlights of the last hand.

I'm quite enjoying playing at Replay Poker, by the way. I'm not at all interested in becoming a professional player so I "really" like the no-stress environment available at the play-money-only Replay poker site! :):)

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last edited by a moderator:
Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Replay is looking into this and we will let you know once they get back to us. It is likely something browser related or something like that since you are the only person who experienced it and the Replay of the hand looks fine:

https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/791017667

It looks like my pc or the browser here has the issue, because if you all can see the hand replay good that you posted then there is something wrong here.
Because when i replay this same hand that you posted I see the same cards missing:confused:

What I don't understand is how come Replay is the only Pokerroom that i have this problem with:confused:

And just last week everything was working fine:confused:

Confusion confusion confusion :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion the poker Apps themselves should bring the replay so that each player can see their performance.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
We have dropped a number of teams since it was transferred there from poker stars.
I prefer Stars.

I personally find the site awkward.
Screen is too small for me.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
We have dropped a number of teams since it was transferred there from Poker Stars.
I prefer Stars.

It is different from what we are used to for sure. You can resize the table screen, with a click and drag with the mouse, so there is that.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fall League

It is different from what we are used to for sure. You can resize the table screen, with a click and drag with the mouse, so there is that.

Hi, I wonder about the ability of players to sit out totally from a game yet still gain points, as an example on Oct 21 a player at our table never played yet he gained 24 points for himself and his team. Doesn't seem kosher to me. Other players who actually played got far less for their efforts???:):):)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have dropped a number of teams since it was transferred there from Poker Stars.
I prefer Stars.

We haven't lost any teams - maybe a few members but also gained a few. Also the tables are very easy to re-size - same as other sites. :)

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I wonder about the ability of players to sit out totally from a game yet still gain points, as an example on Oct 21 a player at our table never played yet he gained 24 points for himself and his team. Doesn't seem kosher to me. Other players who actually played got far less for their efforts???:):):)
Not sure why that's a concern? Must have been a really wild game though if he or she finished in 13th place without playing a hand.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Not sure why that's a concern? Must have been a really wild game though if he or she finished in 13th place without playing a hand.

I am thinking much the same as Jordan. The average finish of the CardsChat League Team Event seems to hover around 20th for those who do not play a hand. Must have indeed been a wild game that day.