Registration in GG Poker (To administrators)

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me, can players from Russia play on this site? When try to register, the system redirects to another skin of the network - PokerOK.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tell me, can players from Russia play on this site? When try to register, the system redirects to another skin of the network - PokerOK.

It sounds like you can't - but you can contact their support to find out for sure. (I really have no idea).

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

CardsChat freeroll is not available on the PokerOK website. Therefore, players from Ukraine, Russia, and Belarus cannot take part in it. Unfortunately.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know anything about how the two skins relate to each other and CardsChat, but lots of Russians play in the CC games that I play in GG Poker.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CardsChat freeroll is not available on the PokerOK website. Therefore, players from Ukraine, Russia, and Belarus cannot take part in it. Unfortunately.

I wasn't talking about PokerOK, but about GG themself.

Я ничего не знаю о том, как эти скины соотносятся друг с другом и с CardsChat, но многие россияне играют в игры CC, в которые я играю в GG Poker.

So, registration is still available :confused:

Это правильно. :)

Debi, and you don't like Russians?)

W

wulfeman007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GGPokerOK (formerly PokerOK and before that Lotos Poker) is a Russian-facing skin of the GGPoker Network, which has become one of the world’s leading online poker sites. The network’s strategy is to serve each market with localized skins, offering promotions and events related to local traditions and in different languages. That’s why Good Game has many rooms and gather hundreds of tables from Asia, Europe, South America, etc.

@ worldpokerdeals.com
i wish i could play there ...someday

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't know anything about how the two skins relate to each other and CardsChat, but lots of Russians play in the CC games that I play in GG Poker.

CC-games are played only by those players who registered on the GGpoker site at the beginning of this year or even earlier, and then there was a section into two sites, and all players from Ukraine, Russia and Belarus can register only on GGpokerOK !!!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't own GGPoker and have nothing to do with who can and can not play there.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

What is the problem ???
If you want to play on this site, then go ahead, no one will stop you here.
* we do not like the Russian language :p

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish I could change my GG affiliation to CardsChat as I signed up under a streamers promo before CardsChat even had an affiliate deal. I would rather it benefit CardsChat.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the problem ???
If you want to play on this site, then go ahead, no one will stop you here.
* we do not like the Russian language :p

But you don't know him. It is extraordinarily beautiful and allows you to convey any of your feelings and emotions. And how it sounds! I speak as a person who is not Russian by race. Language is perhaps one of the few worthy things that a Russian can be proud of. And yes, Russian women are beautiful, no one can physically dispute it)

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't own GGPoker and have nothing to do with who can and can not play there.

Debi, you don't quite understood me. I apologize for my english)
On the account of the possibility of registration - GG said no.