Registered on sit n go

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just had a situation where I was registering a sit n go game on 888 poker and when it started I was ready to play. Next thing I had a phone call to answer so I know that I'm already sitting out on the game. When I was ready to play I had logged into 888 and all I saw was just the lobby and I didn't automatically have the table open. Why did this happen to me? Is it because the 888 has had new features on the server and platform?

So basically I could not get back to my sitngo table then to see it said I finished 4th place out of 10 without playing. Has this happened to anybody as well? The poker room name is called "10 handed turbo".

So now I'm worried of registering another sit n go room. Maybe 888 Poker support team will send me an apology for not allowing me back on the table.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally if you are in tournaments, the tables will pop up, when you open the poker client. I have tried this many times, when the software froze and had to be restarted. Maybe you had already blinded down, when you logged back on? I should say though, that I play from a PC, so I dont know, how it works with the mobile App.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some rooms will remove sit out players after level 1 but only for freerolls which is a good idea in my opinion. However if you've paid a buyin they can't do that, so I can only assume you blinded out.

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Find the game on the game list, probably at the bottom under running. Open it and take your seat. Works for me.