Red High-Heeled Shoes Table Gift?

PokerDogDoc

PokerDogDoc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play quite a bit of higher stakes ($500K/$1M) “play money” NLHE on the wsop App and often receive red high-heeled shoes as a table gift... in fact almost every time I play I get this gift.

Not sure of the meaning, or even if this is a compliment or insult. I’ve searched Google and the forums but can’t find an answer... anyone here wish to fill me in on the meaning?

:confused:

BTW, not sure if these relate to the gift, but I use a stock character avatar of a black male with sunglasses (no self photo image), so the gift seems especially ironic; and I’m a TAG player who tends to win larger pots.

Thanks for any insight you can give.

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you a homosexual? Obviously the people all feel the same way about a specific gift for you... and considering it is play money, and everything is for fun, you should engage them with the question of why... so your answer will be clear...
Do you have a pic of a girl? Do you fold too easy? its gotta be something... just ask!
Personally I feel you deserve a little something for this chat thread... so have this... for a change!
images

PokerDogDoc

PokerDogDoc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Found my answer... a gift of high heeled shoes represents “bi*ch” or the plural of that. Given when a player either acts like one, or more often, when they win with pocket QQ (aka “bi*ches”).

O

OGKILLER

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Most people give them when they think a player is a donkey.